Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by wrxboi How do you upload a photo azstar ?? Sorry, just realized ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by wrxboi View Post
    How do you upload a photo azstar ??
    Sorry, just realized I missed this. I upload them to an album here on pinstack and then embed the
    in my post. Let me know if you need more detailed instructions
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    ..............they posted another new update for it........... But it's local tweets are screwed up, I changed it to a 1 mile radius and it showed tweets from California lol. ..................
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16
    The update must happen automatically. I executed it this am and it notified m that a new version had been installed.

On the 1-mile radius, are you talking about the "Tweets Nearby" feature? I tried to set it and it told me my GPS wasn't active. (It wasn't - I was inside.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I was talking about tweetcaster JB, but yes the tweets nearby still doesn't work with twixtreme for me either, same deal says gps not available but it doesn't even take time to try and get a lock. I don't think they have it right for CDMA devices.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Sorry I misunderstood - went back and tried the nearby set to two miles. I can't tell where these folks are. How were you able to determine that the ones you got were from CA?

I'm back to having too many apps on my BB and not enough free memory - that translates into very slow (to no) response for me. I've got to spend some time giving up some some of these things today!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I looked at the users profiles on twitter, and if they tweeted that they were at a restaurant I looked it up to see where it was etc. Sounds like it's time for a BB fall cleaning
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    ..............Sounds like it's time for a BB fall cleaning
    Yep, and I hate to give stuff up, just because I might need it sometime. (If you get my meaning.)

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just reloaded this back on the 8120. The others were either too slow or didn't support my BB.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234