TwitVid.com has released a new application for BlackBerry that makes it easy to upload videos ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

TwitVid App For BlackBerry Released

Advertisement

TwitVid.com has released a new application for BlackBerry that makes it easy to upload videos to twitter right from your BlackBerry. TwitVid integration has been recently added to the UberTwitter client but for those of us that prefer a different twitter app then this new TwitVid application for BlackBerry can be just the tool you need. It's a small app, less than a 100k download and is extremely easy and straightforward to use. TwitVid is available for download via App World on your BlackBerry device.

via [BusinessWire]“We believe that video will help to drive further Twitter adoption because it dramatically enriches the Twitter experience,” said Mo Adham, Co-Founder of TwitVid.com. “Now people are not just restricted to experiencing the Twitter universe from the 140 character view, they can see and more deeply communicate what’s happening in their social circle and beyond. Being first out the gate with a standalone video app for the BlackBerry and supplying video tweeting to an incredible app like UberTwitter means our users get the best Twitter experience available anywhere.” Check out the full article for more details.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Aztar,

Is there an OTA link? Thanks
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Quote Originally Posted by cgaliffi View Post
    Aztar,

Is there an OTA link? Thanks
    Nope, it's only available through App World....I know that's a big downer for many. Or if you are an Uberwitter user then TwitVid is built in to their newest release.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Thanks,

I switched to SS but I'll have to keep UT as a backup then.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    also, I think I saw that uberTwitter is supposed release a new version tomorrow, Thursday, putting the ads back in and offering an option for the pay version without the ads. I too (finally) use SocialScope but I keep and use uberTwitter around for a couple of reasons.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Thanks Az...have you tested it yet? How long of a video can you upload?

PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    MotoUp,

I uploaded a 2 meg vid which took about 10-15 min?? (I think ,I wasn't paying attn) You also have the option to set the app to background so you can multitask and do other things while the vid is uploading (which is what I was doing).

Just my two cents while playing around with it so far.

I didn't upload anything yet, nothing interesting enough to video this morning
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    P.S. One other thing I noticed is that you can't watch the vid on your bb. You need to have flash player installed.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    So it doesn't store it to your SD card?

PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    So it doesn't store it to your SD card?
    As far as I can see so far the answer would be no.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Downloaded it, now I just have to use it. Hmmm, what to record?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    Downloaded it, now I just have to use it. Hmmm, what to record?
    I can't wait to see what you send out, GG. Oops! I won't see it cuz we're not followers of each other.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com