Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Originally Posted by riff_raff I think it's designed to go back to the most recent ... BlackBerry News forum

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by riff_raff View Post
    I think it's designed to go back to the most recent update before it was reloaded. I prefer it that way so I could read the tweets in the order tweeted...
    I'll go check out version 4 of this .9 beta and let eveeryone know how it goes...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    i second that it actually helps alot i mean i only follow 2 peopl one which is reddrvgon and he posts alot haha so i can keep up to date easier i think for the people with bigger following lists will come to love this feature

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    So far this latest update of the 0.9.4 is all working good. For update, rply, direct message, retweet...
    The biggest issue lays with the twitPic feature. A lot of the way that the pictures are uploaded are much improved from 0.8 but is lacking support for uploading ANY pictures from the devices with the 3 Mp cameras. I with my Storm 9530 and another iser with a 8900 curve can not upload pictures. The worst thing with my storm is that the uploading process throws my device into a rebooting process.
    Good luck and regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    So far this latest update of the 0.9.4 is all working good. For update, rply, direct message, retweet...
    The biggest issue lays with the twitPic feature. A lot of the way that the pictures are uploaded are much improved from 0.8 but is lacking support for uploading ANY pictures from the devices with the 3 Mp cameras. I with my Storm 9530 and another iser with a 8900 curve can not upload pictures. The worst thing with my storm is that the uploading process throws my device into a rebooting process.
    Good luck and regards
    cHAd
    can you tell me what the difference between retweet and reply is? and i cant seem to find twitpic feature im sure its somewhere dont get my wrong its kinda cool being one of the few testing this and having good luck with it so far but im a NOOBIE when it comes to Twitter lol

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    Good luck and regards
    cHAd
    the direct reply is not working for me. it says updating ,then success but it never shows up.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    the direct reply is not working for me. it says updating ,then success but it never shows up.
    The reply worked OK on my 8330 - do you think it's a device issue, Cat?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I have my "configure" set to "friends timeline" for my Default Splash Page. Shouldn't the "friends timeline" page be what displays when I execute Twitterberry? What I always get is the "What are you doing?" page and I have to press menu key and select "friends timeline" to get it. Do I misunderstand?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I have my "configure" set to "friends timeline" for my Default Splash Page. Shouldn't the "friends timeline" page be what displays when I execute Twitterberry? What I always get is the "What are you doing?" page and I have to press menu key and select "friends timeline" to get it. Do I misunderstand?
    Do you have Background on Close check marked by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    Do you have Background on Close check marked by chance?
    Yep. Does that make a difference?

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yep. Does that make a difference?

Yes. I had that check marked thinking it would bring up the Friends timeline when I brought up the screen from sleep, but it would bring up the other one instead. Remove the check mark and you should get your friends timeline again.

Great! Thanks a mil, GG!

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    So far on .9.4, the Get Replies feature has been corrected and the other features seems to be working all right now. I haven't tried twitpic or Background on Close yet. Everynow and then I get a Network Failure, but I suspect that has more to do with twitter's capacity, or lack of, actually. I still can't Follow or Leave- I still get the FORBIDDEN! error, and I tried it on Auto, BIBS, and TCP, emptying the cache before each attempt. I read somewhere that if I start with the .6 version and then upgrade to the newer versions that issue will sort itself out, but I can't find .6 ANYWHERE. Its usable, but without the Follow/Leave, it's still not at 100% for me.

I haven't tried the Follow yet. I usually do that from the P-C anyway. It's too slow for me to look-up people on the BB so I really don't care much about that. I haven't heard about .6 yet either, but I may not be totally up to date on the releases. I'm still on .4

I have to admit the need to uncheck "background on close" in order to get the it to open up with your "friends timeline" is a little inconvenient because when you exit, it EXITS(!!!) instead of exiting to BG. So if you want it you have to leave it running and alt+escp out of it. I can live with that but I wish they'd fix it.

I have to admit the need to uncheck "background on close" in order to get the it to open up with your "friends timeline" is a little inconvenient because when you exit, it EXITS(!!!) instead of exiting to BG. So if you want it you have to leave it running and alt+escp out of it. I can live with that but I wish they'd fix it.
    when i have it checked on "background on close" it actually goes to my background

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    Yes. I had that check marked thinking it would bring up the Friends timeline when I brought up the screen from sleep, but it would bring up the other one instead. Remove the check mark and you should get your friends timeline again.
    if you just go to Configure and under the "Default Splash Page" you have the following options:

Update My Timeline
    My Timeline
    Friends Timeline
    Public Timeline
    Direct Messages

thats how you can change the first page you see it works for me

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast