Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 alright well so far im able to see reddrvgon posts no ... BlackBerry News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    alright well so far im able to see reddrvgon posts no problem i can reply to them no problem they update no problem the only thing ive found that seemed odd was when i clicked on friends timeline it would vibrate once it finished updating and getting the latest posts i did however have to scroll upward to see the new posts
    Check your alerts in Profiles to see if you have Twitterberry set to vibrate instead of a tone or how you want it to alert you.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Check your alerts in Profiles to see if you have Twitterberry set to vibrate instead of a tone or how you want it to alert you.
    ah yes never thought of the obvious haha its because i have it for manual updates so it makes sense it would just virbate when i asked it to check haha

Good, Mack. Have fun with it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    UPDATE: Twitterberry has been updated to v0.9.0.3, which is now available by going to the same link as in the first post. I downloaded it last night and here's what I found:
    The BERRYFREEZE issue I had when getting Friend's Timeline seems to have been corrected and under Configure there is now an option to cache on the sd card. The FORBIDDEN! error code whenever I try to Follow or Leave is still there. The Get Replies function is now unresponsive- it doesn't do anything at all, and this wasn't even a problem before, but it is now. Since it's not putting my Curve in a deep freeze anymore- I'll keep it instead of going back to .8 and I'll keep a lookout for improvements. I hope this helps...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm trying the beta again (updated version), but I'm keeping .8 handy just in case.

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its .9.4 now. Looks like my links are assessable. Still doesn't scroll to the top when you refresh.

Thanks riff and gg. Let us know how it goes. We appreciate your willingness to be guinea pigs for us and save us all the "testing" grief.

UPDATE: gr8, you posted at the same time I did. Maybe the fact that it's 9.4 means they're "listening" to your reports. Let's hope so.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    twitterberry doesn't seem to be updating your timeline
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    wut?
    direct messages working...replys not working

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    twitterberry doesn't seem to be updating your timeline
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    direct messages working...replys not working
    Are you using .9.4, Cat?

PIN/ID
    wut?
    yep

Thanks. I'm just trying to figure out when/if the new one is usable.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    From what I can tell, this newest version seems to be working but I will be checking up on it quite a bit. Both landscape and portrait modes work, processing takes a little bit longer than previous versions and I still need to scroll up to the newest tweet.

TB .8 was acting up me on me earlier and I have no idea why these things happen out of the blue when I don't change settings. Earlier, my portrait mode showed only a white screen but I would see my tweets in landscape.

If this beta version starts acting up like it did before, I'll either go back down to .8 or just remove completely and go with Yatca. I like using TB because I can see the users pictures, but right now Yatca has been behaving itself and will stay on.
    Last edited by goldengirl75; 03-30-2009 at 10:47 PM.

PIN/ID
    26853B59
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8cop View Post
    Its .9.4 now. Looks like my links are assessable. Still doesn't scroll to the top when you refresh.
    I think it's designed to go back to the most recent update before it was reloaded. I prefer it that way so I could read the tweets in the order tweeted...
    I'll go check out version 4 of this .9 beta and let eveeryone know how it goes...

PIN/ID
    26853B59
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8cop View Post
    I think it's designed to go back to the most recent update before it was reloaded. I prefer it that way so I could read the tweets in the order tweeted...
    I'll go check out version 4 of this .9 beta and let eveeryone know how it goes...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast