Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jblackfish I am still holding on to my 8800 on tmob. Couldn't ... BlackBerry News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I am still holding on to my 8800 on tmob. Couldn't even get it to load after I downloaded it. Kept clicking the icon - nothing. I am running 4.5. Back to .8 for me.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I'm still using .09, Az. I'm not having any trouble. I went back to .8 and then upgraded again to .9 - it's been ok for 2-3 days.
    Crowed too soon! I went back too yesterday- trouble!

Is anyone from TB monitoring this thread and possibly addressing the issues? Maybe we should shoot them some info and point to this so they can read?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I sent TB a comment re: our problems and a link to this thread. We'll see if we get any response.

UPDATE: ...and got this reply:
    Thank you for your feedback! Stay tuned for the next release, which will debut exciting new features and address current bugs. Though you may not receive a response from us, please know that we read every email and take every feedback into consideration.

See you on TwitterBerry,
    Jason
    Last edited by jblackfish; 03-27-2009 at 10:03 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

creative21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24BOD7BB
    so should i try .9 now? lol i went to tinytwitter its ok...

Quote Originally Posted by creative21 View Post
    Not in my opinion - I don't think they've had time to fix it and, when they do, I'd expect a version later than 0.9

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Wouldn't recommend it... Everyone seems to be having problems with it...

Mr. Belleza no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    After having problems with the beta, I have also made the switch to TinyTwiiter.
    "Out of Small Things Proceedeth That which is Great."

.9 has been working well for me....although i only use it to post no one follows me and the one person i follow never posts so i havnt been able to check any of the other features

PIN/ID
    ask me
    You want me to follow you mack?

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    You want me to follow you mack?
    haha up to you i dont mind www.twitter.com/alykzander i just like it twitter becasue when i get fed up i "release the anger" by posting it up haha

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I got you down mack...

I got you down mack...

i gotcha down too

I got you down mack...
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    i gotcha down too
    OK, you two. Work this thing out and see if you can get to the bottom of what the problem is with .9. We'll be looking for some informative posts soon and maybe Twitterberry will get it worked out.

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    is anyone else haveing issue with it loading your friends timeline all of a sudden????????

(sighs)
    YES- the only time it would load the friend timeline was after going to Configure and emptying the cache, but once I tried to refresh- BERRYFREEZE- nothin but hourglass. Even after a battery pull, if I opened TB and tried to view the Friend's Timeline- more BERRYFREEZE- and I'd have to battery pull again. I left it alone a couple of times to see if it would sort itself out, and once or twice after about 10-15 minutes it would just stop and go to the Home Screen, but usually it wouldn't do anything at all and when it starts getting close to about half an hour I lose patience and pull the battery. This happened when I had the settings on automatic, BIBS, or TCP- and the issue with not being able to Follow or Leave from .8 is still there, except the Invalid Username/Password error has been replaced with a Forbidden! error to the same end. Needless to say- I'm back on the .8 version, but the extra features of the .9 were nice and I hope they get this straighted out because I was really getting into it, and it would be nice to Follow and Leave from my Curve as well.

creative21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24BOD7BB
    Quote Originally Posted by riff_raff View Post
    YES- the only time it would load the friend timeline was after going to Configure and emptying the cache, but once I tried to refresh- BERRYFREEZE- nothin but hourglass. Even after a battery pull, if I opened TB and tried to view the Friend's Timeline- more BERRYFREEZE- and I'd have to battery pull again. I left it alone a couple of times to see if it would sort itself out, and once or twice after about 10-15 minutes it would just stop and go to the Home Screen, but usually it wouldn't do anything at all and when it starts getting close to about half an hour I lose patience and pull the battery. This happened when I had the settings on automatic, BIBS, or TCP- and the issue with not being able to Follow or Leave from .8 is still there, except the Invalid Username/Password error has been replaced with a Forbidden! error to the same end. Needless to say- I'm back on the .8 version, but the extra features of the .9 were nice and I hope they get this straighted out because I was really getting into it, and it would be nice to Follow and Leave from my Curve as well.

Got it thanks yo! i just jumped ship over to tinytwitter, anyone want to holla at me follow me twitter.com/astyles101 22yrold stylist in L.A holla!

also sum1 PLEASE PINme when .9 is fixed cuz the features was soooo dope i cant go back to .8 lol

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    OK, you two. Work this thing out and see if you can get to the bottom of what the problem is with .9. We'll be looking for some informative posts soon and maybe Twitterberry will get it worked out.
    alright well so far im able to see reddrvgon posts no problem i can reply to them no problem they update no problem the only thing ive found that seemed odd was when i clicked on friends timeline it would vibrate once it finished updating and getting the latest posts i did however have to scroll upward to see the new posts

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast