Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I won't love u guys any less if you don't admit your pain... Go ahead ... BlackBerry News forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

I won't love u guys any less if you don't admit your pain... Go ahead and admit it john... Let the tears flow... Let it emerge... Release the negative energy...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    I won't love u guys any less if you don't admit your pain... Go ahead and admit it john... Let the tears flow... Let it emerge... Release the negative energy...
    Dream on, Red. My switch from my 8320 on (no service in Arkansas) T-Mobile to the 8330 and (GREAT service) Alltel was so amazing I've yet to look back OR forward. In between I did a little test with (intermittent service) AT&T and that was a downer too.

Now I have way more memory on the 8330 and all the service I could ever use. Any move that required a switch to GSM, either AT&T OR T-Mobile, here is out of the question. After all, if you don't have good service, you;ve got nothing!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I definitely agree with you on the importance of good cellular service... No point of an amazing device if it doesn't work...

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have noticed that with this beta my battery is dipping a little faster than it normally does.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    You might back off on your updates GG.

I'll give it a try...I figured I'm going to have to play around with my settings a bit. Thanks again.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    one thing i don't like (or maybe misunderstand) but i have it set to default to friends timeline. it doesn't i have to click menu/friends timeline every time. it always defaults to update ...

have noticed a little dip in battery level. don't like that you cant click urls anymore.

i encourage everyone to also post feedback on the twitterberry site ...

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    one thing i don't like (or maybe misunderstand) but i have it set to default to friends timeline. it doesn't i have to click menu/friends timeline every time. it always defaults to update ...

have noticed a little dip in battery level. don't like that you cant click urls anymore.

i encourage everyone to also post feedback on the twitterberry site ...

Under Options>Twitterberry, what is Default splash page set to? Do you have Background on close checkmarked?

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    i don't like that when i go to the friends list (i do manual updates) it doesn't go to the top like it used to.

^^True, but maybe this will get worked out later on.

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    I was having the invalid usename/password error whenever I tried to follow or leave with 0.8- I dl'ed this beta a few days ago, and instead I just got Forbidden! and still couldn't follow or leave, although everything else worked fine until last night- now only hourglass whenever I try to update friend list...

im new to the whole Twitter ordeal i put it off for so long but im glad i signed up but just a question are you able to delete/edit any of the posts? if yes is it just through the website or am i able to do with TwitterBerry or any other BB app?

monim361 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248fd367
    im having major hourglass issues with this beta version. I can post tweets but when i go to friends timeline it just hourglasses forever, I battery pull nothing. it really stinks I was excited to see new features. Plus I can not get twitterberry to post my pics thru twitpic. I still have to email them. ohh but it isnt stopping me from tweeting.just sayin. I do like the Re-tweet feature.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    i kinda like .8 better, but im not rocking a 4.6+os yet either

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    I like 0.9a. Been using it since the day it came out although I been slacking on twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast