Research In Motion is using music as one way to make the BlackBerry popular among ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

TuneWiki Sings The BlackBerry's Praises As It Tops The Apps Chart

Advertisement

Research In Motion is using music as one way to make the BlackBerry popular among the masses-like the exclusive partnership with U2 for its mobile album, or the Ticketmaster concert tickets app. So if the reception to the new TuneWiki social music app is any indication, RIM is on to something.

Currently the most-downloaded app in the BlackBerry App World, users can listen to streaming radio or their own music collections, get track lyrics, search through videos, and even see what other people are listening to in the local area. They can also "blip" their music selections to social networks like Facebook and Twitter. (TuneWiki says it's held the top spot for the past four days-though being one of RIM's "featured" apps is definitely giving it an edge). There's a free, ad-supported version, as well as a premium app for $4.95.

read more. also covered on the Smartphone Add-Ons of the Week (July 1st)
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 07-15-2009 at 03:33 AM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It is a fun app to play with, since all lyrics are user/community submitted there are some errors and depending on the music you listen to you may have many with no lyrics available. But I definitely recommend trying out the free version and it will keep getting better with time as more users become involved and submit lyrics.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i downloaded the free version last night just to get some screenshots and will be keeping it (even at $5 the premium version would be very cool).

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ive been having problems with it since i downloaded it. it wont complete the scanning of my device and i havent been able to log on yet. I contacted support about it and currently waiting for a responce.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    How do you get to the streaming part ? I use slacker and have a cache if 5 statations that I have fine tuned, so I dont keep any songs on my card.. I cant really get the app to do much of anything except take me their website via the bb browser.. Id Rather just use voice comand on yahoo go and get the lyrics way faster than this program...
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    wow! they got back to me fast! i just installed the update that fixes my log in issue! havent use it yet but already im liking it! Just cause the support alone was good! :-)
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

beast9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i already downloaded the version from blackberry app world but i see now where or how to pay for the premium version. Can any one help