Trainlogic.net, a New Jersey based startup, released a new version of its TrainSchedule GPS software ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Trainlogic Updates its Popular TrainSchedule GPS Software for BlackBerry

Advertisement

Trainlogic.net, a New Jersey based startup, released a new version of its TrainSchedule GPS software designed specifically for BlackBerry phones. The software includes a number of commuter rail, light rail, ferry and subway schedules across the United Sates and uses the GPS while onboard to detect if the train is late or on time. The update is available at BlackBerry App World within "Maps and Navigation" category.

Trainlogic.net, developer of TrainSchedule GPS mobile software that offers commuter train, light rail and subway schedules in downloadable form, has released a new version of its trip planner for BlackBerry phone users. Lightweight and fast, the new release brings BlackBerry users colour user interface and more intuitive design of the native BlackBerry applications.

Functional on all current major BlackBerry models, the new release is available as a free trial at BlackBerry App Store within "Maps and Navigation" category.

TrainSchedule GPS is mobile application with advanced offline trip planner and GPS tracking capabilities that integrates schedule information from all major commuter railroads, including Long Island Railroad, Metro North, NJ Transit, Chicago Metra, Septa, Caltrain and a number of subway and light rail systems across the U.S.

About Trainlogic.net
    Started in March 2008, trainlogic.net has expanded its coverage from initial New Jersey commuter trains to all major rail networks across the U.S. Its software is available on a number of Java phones, including BlackBerry, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and others.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    now this is my kind of app!!!!!! For the commuter and railfan!!! Ima check it out! Might even do my first review on it! lol
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    HAHAHAH!! you were the first person i thought of!!