We knew this was coming and now it's live. RIM has added a Themes category ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Themes Now Available in BlackBerry App World!

Advertisement

We knew this was coming and now it's live. RIM has added a Themes category to App World, there are 9 subcategories and over 150 themes available. I would expect this section to grow rapidly as themes are in high demand for BlackBerry users. There are a few free ones but most are premium, starting at $2.99 and going up to $7.99. I think themes are a great addition to App World, hopefully they will get more free ones too. I checked them out via the desktop version of App World and it looks like there are some nice ones. Check it out and let us know if you find any really great ones or if you have problems with their quality on your device.

[via rimarkable]
    Last edited by azstar; 12-07-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    thanks

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Thanks for the heads up... I´m gonna go there now !

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks, AZ. I didn't even know that there is a desktop version of App World - how bad it that! THAT makes is a LOT more palatable for me. I REALLY don't like App World on my BB.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    It's nice to be able to browse and see what's there, but you still have to install it on your BB to download anything...

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    It's nice to be able to browse and see what's there, but you still have to install it on your BB to download anything...
    I'll do that if there's anything I want. I just hate browsing through it on my BB - it's tooooo slow!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I just read about it on Viigo. Thought I will post a thread, but I got beaten.
    Last edited by visionthing; 12-07-2009 at 09:46 PM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Man, I gotta make some money selling my matrix theme on that app world place . They got some decent themes there so far. Nothing i'll pay for though
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Cubward no está en línea Stack level 3
    Has anyone tried downloading any of the free games or themes from the BB Appworld site yet? I just tried to download a couple of things and was unable. I went to the "Seltzer" theme to download and put in my email to receive the link on my phone. Once I clicked on the download link it took me right back to the page where I found the theme and didn't give me an option to download for my particular model phone nor did it begin automaticallyl downloading on my phone. The site basically just took me in a circle. Did the same thing for one of the free games.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    BB App World is far from perfect, but that's another thread
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    raton if your willing to jump thru the hoops and submit a few Themes I think you would be happy and they would do very well. Nothing ventured nothing gained (right).

The downside is there are soooooooo many great free Themes everywhere and the App Store is what thbassman said.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    raton if your willing to jump thru the hoops and submit a few Themes I think you would be happy and they would do very well. Nothing ventured nothing gained (right).

The downside is there are soooooooo many great free Themes everywhere and the App Store is what thbassman said.

Why you gotta burst my bubble, huh?

It's okay...I'll just release my themes here and there for free :cry:
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?