There are so many new themes posted every week and to make sure your themes get the visibility they deserve, you need to make sure your thread has screenshots!!
Here is how to use the PinStack Gallery to post screenshots of your themes!
1) take screenshot image (either with a screenshot program straight from BB, using jl_cmder or straight from the theme builder using mwsnap)
2) log into PinStack and click on Gallery from the top light blue toolbar
3) next click on the link upload
4) browse your PC to find your image and fill in the information about the image (if you upload more than one, you will be taken to a screen that allows you to fill out information about your image(s))
5) the next screen will give you all the link information to share your image. you want to use the "direct link code" .. seen here marked with red arrow
6) highlight the code and copy it to clipboard (control+c)
7) open new thread and use the "post editing toolbar" to post the image by clicking the yellow button with the mountains and sun. see below
8) paste (control+v) your code into the script window that pops up and click ok. your screenshot should now appear in the 'body' of the post.