Hi all, My name is Kenji and I'm with TeleNav . I just wanted to ... BlackBerry News forum

TeleNavKenji no está en línea Developer

TeleNav Users in Seattle and Bay Area!

Advertisement

Hi all,

My name is Kenji and I'm with TeleNav. I just wanted to let you know about a really cool program that we're running here at TeleNav called "First Look." For an exclusive group of our customers, we will give them access to our newest pre-released features!

Interested in learning how you can become a part of it? Just check out our blog post. To find it, just google "TeleNav First Look" or follow this url: bit.ly/8SH8jO Have questions? Email me at KenjiO at TeleNav.com.

Thanks!

Kenji

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Now that's cruel restricting to Seattle and the Bay Area, what about us guys in Texas?? I use Telenav a lot, it's a great app, used the T-mobile version and am now using the ATT version.

TeleNavKenji no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Now that's cruel restricting to Seattle and the Bay Area, what about us guys in Texas?? I use Telenav a lot, it's a great app, used the T-mobile version and am now using the ATT version.
    Thanks for the feedback, dushdavj. I completely understand where you're coming from and have had quite a few responses in regards to this. Since this is our first time doing a program of this type, we thought it best that we start out near our offices in Seattle and San Jose. Hopefully in the future, however, we'll be able to expand to larger parts of the nation.

I appreciate the feedback.

Best,

Kenji

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Looking forward to it!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hi Kenji, I have recently moved from Texas to Alberta, Canada, and am using ATTNavigator. I loved the latest version whcih gave me speed limits lane change locations etc. Trouble is, I have now converted to the international version so that I can use it in Canada and elsewhere in the world which has basically downgraded me to vs 1.7.0.1073 from vs 2. Do you have an updated international vs of ATTNavigator (TeleNav) out yet?