Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is anyone else getting a god-awful battery drain when using this? Maybe my settings are ... BlackBerry News forum

djdeerock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!

Advertisement

Is anyone else getting a god-awful battery drain when using this? Maybe my settings are wrong....but even on a short trip, this app, (though AMAZING in functionality and interface) is killing my power!

I set mine to BIS for service....otherwise all default settings. If I can do anything to get better battery life then I'm in full support of this app.....please help!

Also, I wish that I could use suretype in portrait mode....I hate multitap! However, I shouldn't complain since there's always qwerty if I decide to not be lazy and rotate the phone 90 degrees lol

hazzmatte no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeerock View Post
    Is anyone else getting a god-awful battery drain when using this? Maybe my settings are wrong....but even on a short trip, this app, (though AMAZING in functionality and interface) is killing my power!

I set mine to BIS for service....otherwise all default settings. If I can do anything to get better battery life then I'm in full support of this app.....please help!

Also, I wish that I could use suretype in portrait mode....I hate multitap! However, I shouldn't complain since there's always qwerty if I decide to not be lazy and rotate the phone 90 degrees lol
    Yep your right. Battery life will suffer when you are using your GPS because the software is always updateing your position. I use Garmin and it does the same thing. I have one of those fancy holders and a car charger in my car when I want to use my phone for directions.

But you just might want to double check your phone is set to 1XEV network. Having it set to anythnig else will keep your phone looking for other networks that aren't here in the US.

Options>mobil network then change "Network Technology" to 1XEV.

hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12