For BlackBerry. Upload, download, share photos and videos on your phone with leading social, photo ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

AT&T - Pictavision: Upload, Download, Share Pics w/Popular Social Sites

Advertisement

For BlackBerry. Upload, download, share photos and videos on your phone with leading social, photo and blog sites: Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket, Kodak, Picasa, Snapfish, Typepad, Blogger & more. Tag photos; backup, or blog to your web albums; MMS and email messaging, download from online albums to your phone for wallpaper, caller ID; share web albums with friends right from your phone, & much more.

Subscription cost is $3.99 a month. More info and the download link can be found here. Looks like, when visiting the official website, they do not mention support for the BlackBerry or iPhone and they do not even list support for AT&T but the app is available in AT&T's Media Mall. Verizon is a choice for selection on the site, but once selecting, BlackBerry isn't an option so true support for other carriers and devices is unclear.
    Last edited by azstar; 09-23-2009 at 11:41 PM.

kurrupt_1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23AEA032
    Blah......Subscription cost is $3.99 a month
    "If you can't do it on one wheel, try harder!"

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I was thinking the same, nice assortment of options for sites to upload to, but there are enough free ones around. I suppose it may be worth almost $50 bucks per year to some for the convenience....but in these days, a few buck here and there really add up.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4