SugarSync for BlackBerry is the ultimate mobile application for people on the go. Using the ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

SugarSync Now Available for BlackBerry

SugarSync for BlackBerry is the ultimate mobile application for people on the go. Using the BlackBerry, all files and folders can be remotely accessed from home or office PCs / Macs and shared with friends and colleagues. In addition, many file types can be edited in real-time from the BlackBerry and synced back to the Internet and other devices. Snap photos from the BlackBerry phone and sync and share them instantly.

Features Include

-- Remote file access and editing: Retrieve and upload files stored on other computers and the Internet (including Microsoft Office docs, music, videos, and more). Access files and edit them on the BlackBerry. Note: May require a BlackBerry document editor.
    -- On-demand synchronization: SugarSync will detect the file changes and edits and present the opportunity to upload revisions back to the cloud (and to multiple synced computers).
    -- Shared Folders: Send files and folders of any size to anyone via an email sent directly from the BlackBerry, and collaborate on projects through a Web-based Shared Folder (also available on the BlackBerry).
    -- Powerful Photo Features: Easy browsing with a thumbnail wall display of photo albums, enjoy detail with high resolution photo viewing, and directly upload and sync photos taken with the integrated BlackBerry camera.

Pricing and Availability

SugarSync for the BlackBerry comes with a 45-day free trial. Paid plans begin as low as $4.99 per month. For more information, please go to

SugarSync for the BlackBerry is available to download now at

Three years ago, the BlackBerry was primarily an email appliance and cell phone, and the iPhone didn't even exist. Today, these devices are essentially mini computers," said Laura Yecies, chief executive officer at Sharpcast. "What's the point of all that power without all your data at your fingertips? SugarSync for BlackBerry is ideal for professionals who want to stay connected to critical files and collaborate on time sensitive projects. Now, the device often affectionately called the 'Crackberry' will become all the more addictive.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Going to DL and try it now!

Thanks Cheeeerrrrri, Cheeeeerrrri baby.......
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

supersauce no está en línea Device Pro
    i just tried it out... seems cool... too bad you cant stream videos... that would be soooo sweet!!! and i cant seem to save my phone files on it either... other than those two things it seems pretty cool.
    Super Sauce

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    Sounds good, but emailing that file to myself is free. This would be great if i actually do work from my phone or for people who does so.

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    this looks super useful
    Never give can always make a difference

niu92 no está en línea Stack level 1
    on my way to download now.