Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I still have all the carrier loaded junk on mine but will probably be going ... BlackBerry News forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

I still have all the carrier loaded junk on mine but will probably be going through getting rid of those tonight. I also love the 16gb card. I have 7 full movies, 501 ring-tones and all my pictures and still have almost 11 GB of space left for my music when I get around to it. I am so in love with this thing. Second best B-Day gift I have gotten this year.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I removed all of that carrier crap this morning. I don't even have any movies on my card and I only have 3 GB free. But now I have 2 16 gb cards, so more music for when I travel. LOL

Most of the data on my card is for work though.

And it's not your birthday yet, so no celebrating!

And yes, this phone is AWESOME!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I have tried to come up with something that I don't like or have issues with on this Device and so far I haven't. If I had on question. It might be how long the battery door will last because it snaps closed on a peg. Also for current Storm owner who may wonder, there is just enough difference in the build that if you use the Dock for charging your Storm you will not be able to use it on the Storm2.

berry-buster no está en línea BES Pro
    FedEx = out for delivery!!! Today is the day!!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Can't wait to hear what you think of it berry. Be sure and let us know.

I agree completely Randy, haven't had a single issue here. It's working flawlessly for me. Loving the wi-fi!

jkelley1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3069F957
    Can't wait to get my hands on one! Just knowing you guys have already been playing with S2 a bit and finding no problems makes me even more sure about dropping some money on this purchase. I'm not due for an upgrade yet so I will probably have to pay more, but if it works this well and is making people happy then it is well worth the money, especially for the wi-fi!
    Josh K. - 3069F957

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    have they improved the browser at all? or is it still pretty much the same one as the Storm?
    -Josh

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    No updates in the browser that I have noticed. Wifi however makes pages load super fast.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    No updates it the browser that I have noticed. Wifi however makes pages load super fast.
    Yea tell me about it, when I browse on my Hero with wifi it is crazy fast. That is one complaint I have with RIM is their browser. Since I used my Blackberries as personal and not so much business I frowned on their browser compared to other smart phones... But I agree with you and Jake on the file free, when I had my Tour it had 256mb, man that was nice. But the OS took up like 80+ megs. I uninstalled all the factory crap and still had about 130 free... Glad you both like it so far...
    -Josh

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    I'm jealous! T-Mo needs to get this or ill be getting an unlocked one soon as I have $550+ to spare.

hazzmatte no está en línea Stack level 2
    Got my storm 2 the day is came out. I originally had one of the very first storms - OS .65. Anyway, I wasn't too thrilled with it. Even with the OS 5 it still had issues. So on wednesday I went to verizon and played around with the S2 and I was sold. Haven't had a single re boot and everything is working as it should. And yes the touch screen is much better. I will recommend it to anyone.

bshpmark no está en línea Stack level 3
    Having nothing but problems on my new Storm 2. I have to constantly pull the battery becuse it locks up. Yes I close programs when Iam done. When syncing with DM I lose contacts altogether or else some are missing phone numbers and addresses.

The first day browsing was a dream. Now it is so slow it is pathetic.

Fortunately I have not cancelled with TMobile yet but this willdefinitely be going back to Verizon as soon as I get out of the hospital next week.

Anyone else having these problems?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Do you think if you would have taken it home and been able to play with the touch sensitivity settings it might have worked better for you?
    well no such setting in screen/keyboard. It's a shame. Also the web browser is very slow even conected via wi-fi.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    well no such setting in screen/keyboard. It's a shame. Also the web browser is very slow even conected via wi-fi.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    in screen/keyboard the last options are for the touch screen last one being swipe sensitivity. I also don't under stand why you would be having issues with a slow browser. Mine at least on wifi loads almost as fast as my laptop.

marg_it no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for sharing, guys. I touched one and have been reading up on them... so far, no deal breakers.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast