Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by raton Time to upgrade my ninja ... wish I could man! but ... BlackBerry News forum

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Time to upgrade my ninja ...
    wish I could man! but I feel that without a job right now and a wifi enabled version coming out in the next 6-7 months or so I think I can wait
    haha

need to get on the ball with this whole job thing man!
    congrats to you on your developments in that area though!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    I'd say that is a question only you can decide.
    if you can I'd say wait... just so you can compare the two models and see what you'll like better.
    the first version of the 9630 may have an assortment of bugs/glitches that may be refined in the next version.
    you never know what may happen
    just my two cents
    I dont see whats the gamble.. Its basically the bold with 256mb ram. and running 4.7
    Not like its the storm or the pre. Its already tried and true.

I don't think there is any gamble.
    but as I said in that post, "you never know what may happen"
    mostly I'm going to have to wait because I don't have the money right now, even though I do have the upgrade capabilities. woe is me!
    Just more incentive to wait for the wifi version.

I'm sure the tour will be an awesomely amazing phone...
    I just can't get it yet,
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Well, im jumping on it this coming up Tuesday. Thats why i told my wife i didnt want a fathers day gift because i wanted my birthday (this month) gift to be that phone, consolidation at its best. Also its my upgrade period. Love being a premier customer.

I'd be right there with ya my man!
    just need that whole job thing to work out first!

enjoy it! and you better be posting about it after you get it!!

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Can't wait to have the Tour!
    Probably will wait to next year... hope it will include the Wi-Fi capability.

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Just finished my order. Will get it in 2-5 days.

ENJOY THAT THING MAN!!!!
    ahhhh I want an upgrade so bad!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^you upgrade now!!! don't make me go Newman on your monkey a$$
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sprint with a wi-fi 9630 would be a leg up on Verizon. I wonder if Verizon can take a hint and follow suit both getting wi-fi on that one and requiring it on all others.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    ^^you upgrade now!!! don't make me go Newman on your monkey a$$
    ROFL
    believe me I would if I could, I just can't...
    I just don't have the funding right now.

Hey forget that body kit you want raton, buy me a tour!!
    ;-)

~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Sprint with a wi-fi 9630 would be a leg up on Verizon. I wonder if Verizon can take a hint and follow suit both getting wi-fi on that one and requiring it on all others.
    I agree Jblack! it's about time everyone just included this feature! I mean, most of the time sure, I don't really need it, but to know it's available on one device that is practically the same as the device I have and not on mine just seems kind of odd.
    is it only the CDMA carriers that got the shaft on the wifi devices? if so does anyone know why?
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 07-12-2009 at 03:34 PM.

amascoho12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    311840cc
    As I am sitting here with an 8330 it would be hard to wait for me because I do have an upgrade available. I am probably sticking with sprint anyway. I am honesty wondering are there many situations in the world where wifi is available? I never had it at home so pardon my ignorance. Its still a lot of $ for me either way and I truly want to know what I'm doing as I do it for a change thanx to all because here is where I go to learn all I need to know

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by amascoho12 View Post
    As I am sitting here with an 8330 it would be hard to wait for me because I do have an upgrade available. I am probably sticking with sprint anyway. I am honesty wondering are there many situations in the world where wifi is available? I never had it at home so pardon my ignorance. Its still a lot of $ for me either way and I truly want to know what I'm doing as I do it for a change thanx to all because here is where I go to learn all I need to know
    It will depend on where you live of course and what places you frequent while away from home but WiFi is widely available for free in many places today. Book Stores, Coffee shops, Sports Bars, Bars, Schools, Dr. Offices, Hospitals, Truck Stops, Camp Grounds. I could list more but the point is that it's available in many places. It's nice having WiFi and being free is an advantage. Think of it as going from dial up connection to a broadband connection on the phone. WiFi is a nice feature to have on a phone.

It's just another nice feature to have but certainly not required or actually needed by everyone.

amascoho12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    311840cc
    Thank you all so much. I certainly have alot to think about with this. Its hard! thanks to everyone.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I'll tell ya.....I swap back and forth between my Bold and the Storm.....granted the Bold has the faster processor, but when I'm at the house connected to my WiFi.......it's night and day compared to my Storm!! Doesn't even compare!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast