SnapMyLife , a leading mobile photo-sharing site, today announced the launch of two free camera-oriented ... BlackBerry News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

SnapMyLife Launches Photo-Sharing & Twitter Applications on BB App World

Advertisement

SnapMyLife, a leading mobile photo-sharing site, today announced the launch of two free camera-oriented applications for BlackBerry smartphones from Research In Motion. Both the SnapMyLife and Snap2Twitter applications are now available on BlackBerry App World.The SnapMyLife application enables BlackBerry smartphone users to instantly snap pictures and share them with friends, family or the world. The application is seamlessly integrated with a BlackBerry smartphone’s camera, and users can post new pictures with a single click. BlackBerry smartphone users can also add titles, tag photos and change privacy settings for each picture upload.
    The Snap2Twitter application is designed specifically for consumers who want to use their BlackBerry smartphone to post pictures to their Twitter accounts. Snap2Twitter enables Twitter users to instantly create tweets with their pictures. Snap2Twitter links directly to the camera interface, and immediately updates the user’s Twitter feed with the tweet and a link to the photo.
    SnapMyLife is a rapidly growing mobile social media site that enables anyone with a camera phone and mobile web access to snap and share photos, keep tabs on their network of friends and family, or just browse great photos from around the world. SnapMyLife was launched in April 2008 and has quickly grown to more than 1.5 million unique visitors per month and over 800,000 registered users.
    “BlackBerry users have been asking us to bring the immediacy of mobile photo-sharing to their smartphones,” said George Grey, CEO and founder, SnapMyLife. “The SnapMyLife and Snap2Twitter applications take the mobile photo experience one step further with an easy and instant way to upload to Twitter and the SnapMyLife global community.”
    For more information and to download the free SnapMyLife and Snap2Twitter apps, visit www.blackberry.com/appworld from your BlackBerry smartphone.
    *BlackBerry App World is available for BlackBerry smartphones with trackballs or touch-screens running BlackBerry OS 4.2 or higher.
    About SnapMyLife
    SnapMyLife (http://www.snapmylife.com) is the leading mobile-web community for instantly sharing and discovering photos from locations around the world. The site is optimized for viewing directly on mobile phones, offers location tagging and interactive picture maps, and uses sophisticated filtering technology to ensure a great experience for a wide range of audiences and advertisers. SnapMyLife is venture-backed and headquartered in Needham, Massachusetts.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    sounds like a great application... is it available ota other than the appworld (i cant get appworld )
    i see RED...

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Where can I get twitter for my ancient 8310?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Try UberTwitter yet? Just like snap2twitter, but w/twitter. I love it...but I will check out these new apps. Thx Hayden.
    Last edited by Jbee; 05-04-2009 at 06:19 AM.

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Try UberTwitter yet? Just like snap2twitter, but w/twitter. I love it...but I will check out these new apps. Thx Hayden.
    Some how I can't find the options on UberTwitter to upload pictures. Can you guys help me please?

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by simeezee View Post
    Some how I can't find the options on UberTwitter to upload pictures. Can you guys help me please?
    Sent you PM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I've seen this app in app world and debated downloading it a couple times. Maybe ill give it a shot

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Good info...thank you.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Where can I get twitter for my ancient 8310?
    I used TwitterBerry on my 8310 when I had it. Hope this helps!

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2
    how do you tweet with a pic on ubertwitter?

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2
    never mind found it.