Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by azstar Lol, I like pandora too, but they do totally different things, ... BlackBerry News forum

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Lol, I like pandora too, but they do totally different things, can't really compare them

One plays music, the other listens to it
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

that was my mistake
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I am glad you did this review because this is the app that most people are excited about. Great work

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have to admit this is a pretty ap. I threw some pretty old stuff at it - real old blues - some of it it got and some it didn't but, if it's been digitized, it'll tell you what you're listening to.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Ok I download appworld typed in shazam...but it come back that there is no app avail by that name...I m using the curve...am i missing a step?
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2 View Post
    Ok I download appworld typed in shazam...but it come back that there is no app avail by that name...I m using the curve...am i missing a step?
    In the first version of app world it was available to storm users but many had trouble with it and now with the newer versions it is no longer available. Supposedly it only works on trackball devices. But some who got it the first day say it is working for them...There's a thread in the Storm forum about it I think...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716
    I've been using Shazam to identify songs from rare groove dj mixes I have, and it's identified almost half of the songs, which was pretty impressive.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ok, this is a really cool app although i haven't really figured out a way for it to work for me (im a SERIOUS Sirius user, and my unit gives me artist/title to every song)

what an original idea and i can't even begin to imagine what their database looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ok, this is a really cool app although i haven't really figured out a way for it to work for me (im a SERIOUS Sirius user, and my unit gives me artist/title to every song)

what an original idea and i can't even begin to imagine what their database looks like!
    their database isnt as big as you would think its only 8million songs so far which on the grandscheme of things is like a "pin" no pun intended

elerick no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anyone has a code for getting of the trial?

Quote Originally Posted by elerick View Post
    Does anyone has a code for getting of the trial?
    The download is only available through app world which you can download from the http://mobile.blackberry.com site

I know, i have it on my bold, but it needs 5 bucks to work indefinitly, the thing is i dont have a way to pay that. How can i get the complete service?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    elerick -- you will have to pay for it. you won't be getting any reg codes from here, its a rules violation to even ask ...

You can use the complete service for a 2 month trial, after that you have to find a way to pay or don't use the app.

Sorry, didnt know. Thanks anyway!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    You can use the complete service for a 2 month trial, after that you have to find a way to pay or don't use the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by elerick View Post
    Sorry, didnt know. Thanks anyway!
    elerick, I see that you're not in the US so I don't know what the credit card situation is where you are but, even if you don't use it for anything except stuff like this, a credit card can be a convenient way to pay for these items. Of course you have to be careful using it online but, with a reputable company, you should be fine. Hope you can figure it out - good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast