The unique Innocase Surface and Innocase Surface II are only 1mm thick and provides a ... BlackBerry News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Seidio Releases New "Innocase Surface" Cases for the BlackBerry Storm

Advertisement

The unique Innocase Surface and Innocase Surface II are only 1mm thick and provides a strong layer of protection and excellent grip for your Storm.

- 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    - Designed from a hard, yet flexible material
    - Unique soft-touch "rubberized" texture provides a great feel and better grip
    - Soft felt lining offers interior protection
    - Slip it into your pocket or pair it with one of our Innocase holsters or leather cases
    - Add their Ultimate Screen Guard for total device protection
    - Innocase II design offers alternative styling from their original Innocase

[Buy Now]

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    has anyone tried one of these cases out yet? I like the designs they make but I bought a silicon case right when I got my phone. This works good except putting it in and out of my pocket. The case just kind of sticks in my pocket, making it hard to get in and out.

I know this case says it has "Unique soft-touch "rubberized" texture provides a great feel and better grip". So I was just wondering if anyone has tried one of these. If so are you experiencing problems like I described with my silicon one?
    -Josh