Seesmic released an exciting new update to it's Twitter client Seesmic for BlackBerry. I admit ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Seesmic for BlackBerry Updated, Now with Ping.fm and TweetPhoto Integration

Advertisement

Seesmic released an exciting new update to it's Twitter client Seesmic for BlackBerry. I admit I am jealous of you BlackBerry owners since I have been waiting for Ping.fm integration since learning in early January of Seesmic's acquisition of ping.fm. For those not familiar with ping.fm, it allows you to update your status, post pics, etc. to dozens of different social networks from just one site. You can't view your comments etc. from ping.fm.....it's just a very easy way to quickly update them all. See the full list of services here.

In addition to the ping.fm integration, there are other great new features like multi account support, tweetphoto integration, multiple photo upload size options, and easily choosing whether to post just to twitter or update all your networks.

Get more info on seesmic mobile apps here and to download the new seesmic for BlackBerry click here.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PreciousPixie4U no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30d38b49
    Awesome info......looking for a new twitter client for my blackberry.....hmmm, think that I will give this a try....haven't been satisfied with the ones that I have used so far Openbeck, Ubertwitter and TwitGenius.....seem to bog my phone down.....love this idea....Thanks again!