Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Usually have everything off anyway. Peace and quiet. ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... BlackBerry News forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Usually have everything off anyway. Peace and quiet.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    That wall is very yellow-green on my display - is it to you? It (the color) looks a little "sick" to me. I realize that all displays area a little different in how they render tints. Just wondered.

UPDATE: I have to admit that the green that I'm seeing is the real color of new leaves, though.
    It is different o my BB than the screenshot, I see it as brighter rather than more yellow, could def compare it to new leaves I'm starting to forget that color. Don't see it much here. But in CT that was the best part of spring!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    It is different o my BB than the screenshot, I see it as brighter rather than more yellow, could def compare it to new leaves I'm starting to forget that color. Don't see it much here. But in CT that was the best part of spring!
    Early Spring sucks here. First we have the hickory tassels (which we're about to get) that spread yellow dust on EVERYTHING outside and, about the time that's over, the Oak tassels bloom and do it all over again. Not only does the yellow cover everything but if you breath it, it chokes you to death. Other than that, and after all that, Spring's great! Of course the good part of early Spring is that is when the Dogwoods and Azaleas bloom - that's very pretty in the woods and parks, etc. I guess it's a trade-off.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Glad to see RIM supporting the effort to conserve our resources. I'm a hippie at heart I guess. I recycle just about everything, keep lights off when no one's in the room, turn my power strips off when I'm not using my appliances, and keep the air turned up a bit when I'm out of the house. We've been hearing it for years, there's just not enough resources to go around for too much longer.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

stoehner no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Anyone else not able access the site on their bb? It tells me its only accessible thru a bb, but I'm using my bb!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by stoehner View Post
    Anyone else not able access the site on their bb? It tells me its only accessible thru a bb, but I'm using my bb!
    I got it just fine on my 8330, Alltel.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

bham5761 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    count me in ......

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I guess I'm in...

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    This was just featured on Larry King Live. Gonna have to do my part but will make sure my laptop and BB are fully charged before I kill the power.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    We loose power here for an hour every other hour...

If I have power during earth hour, ill switch it off...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123