Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think the data is out in Mississippi also. At least I hope that's why ... BlackBerry News forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

I think the data is out in Mississippi also. At least I hope that's why my phone says 1xev.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks like its down in Dallas, Texas. No data, was thinking it was the phone so reinstalled OS. I can't register device on AT&T nor can I log into BIS. Come on Rim enough is enough.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    ask me
    Ok, srvice seems to be coming back up slowly. Here in NYC on T-Mo, few emails, a BBM here and there. Gotta love it when RIM service screws up on the continent
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

america360 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down

BIS system was down for 8 hours in many countries in South America. Millions of Blackberry users suffered the blackout. Now is coming back.

(CNN) -- BlackBerry customers throughout North America were without e-mail and Internet services for more than eight hours after a widespread outage that lasted until early Wednesday.
    Customers began receiving e-mails again around 2:45 a.m. ET. Initial reports of outages came from BlackBerry around 6:30 p.m.
    BlackBerry did not give a reason for the outage. It was the second such outage for users in less than a week.
    At one point, BlackBerry estimated 100 percent of its customers in North America were affected by the outage, according to an e-mail sent to customers.
    "BlackBerry subscribers may be unable to send or receive messages. Subscribers may also be unable to register their device, roam in another location, or use other services such as Internet browsing," the e-mail said.
    "BlackBerry Internet Service subscribers may be unable to use the BlackBerry Internet Service web site or perform activities such as creating new accounts, integrating third-party email accounts, or viewing email attachments."
    Research in Motion Ltd., maker of the devices, said it had about 32 million global BlackBerry subscribers as of the end of August.
    BlackBerry phones run on multiple wireless carriers, including AT&T, Sprint Nextel and Verizon.
    Last edited by america360; 12-23-2009 at 06:59 AM.

abelville no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've had all BB services in ohio except for bb browser which just stared working for me just now and its been out since about 8 yesterday

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thankfully it didn't take til this afternoon to get it back! Gave up last night - up this am.

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Come on RIM... Stop making it so easy to switch devices

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    They're blaming it on a bad Messenger update. I finally got BBM to download this morning, so I think I got the version with the fix. If you're not sure, you can get it here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123