Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It work nice on my tour I searched 4 an old email it works nicely ... BlackBerry News forum

Yidy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ad026e

Advertisement

It work nice on my tour I searched 4 an old email it works nicely
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

america360 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    216143CA

It works great on my 8900

wcbratton no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312AE7B1
    It works cool on my VZW8330.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    sounds like it may not be worth the trouble!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    BB Messenger 5.0 beta was leaked, it works flawlessly for many ppl.
    But a true official release fails to deliver, something's wrong
    With this picture. Arg!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

sammy34 no está en línea Stack level 1
    well so fare this plugin has only given me problems.
    Is displays a new icon that does not fit in with the theme that i am using. And when i get a message it turns up in two folders.
    In the main mail folder, and in a message folder that i have on hide, but now it activates my led so I have to check both folders...
    Also when i downloaded the plugin, I lost all the mails that I had in my mail inbox

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm not having issues with LED but I use berrybuzz not the default red LED, I have that disabled. As far as messages go, if you delete an email address off your BB all associated emails will be deleted as well, but did you do a backup recently? If so you can restore your messages from the backup. Its always a good idea to perform a backup before you make a change to your device.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    I have a bb bold unlocked on t-mo I downloaded the plug-in and re-booted my phone I see the option but doesn't seem like it does much. These new features are supposed to be options on our bb's right?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Female_MC View Post
    I have a bb bold unlocked on t-mo I downloaded the plug-in and re-booted my phone I see the option but doesn't seem like it does much. These new features are supposed to be options on our bb's right?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102
    The big thing for me was the ability to search for messages I've deleted from my handset, but retained on the server from my native messages folder. Didn't have to login to GMail to find it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

I'm loving the search feature too...its a wonderful thing!
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Instrumentality no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22C7107B
    I feel like I'm missing something here.

So I have it all hooked up, the new "plugin" icon directs me to my gmail messages, but it seems like the only two new options I have are the "filter" and search now looks at "remote" as well as local, which I assume means searching Gmail.

Where is the option to mark something as spam? That was really wanted the most here, as apparently someone has a nearly identical name and email address as me and I keep getting chain letters from his idiot friends, some of which I find disgusting which says a lot as I sat unflinching through Inglourious Basterds yesterday. :-)

Also, if this were really a plugin, shouldn't any and all features be available in the main "Messages" icon? I already have a Gmail app if I want to go outside of the messages folder.

Between this and dealing with clueless sheep in AT&T customer service about visual voicemail, I'm feeling pretty let down today.

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sounds like I may just keep the gmail app on the phone and skip this. Looks like a lot more trouble than it's worth. I can search old mail through the app, archive and star all I want and keep letting it push my mail like usual.

Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    The big thing for me was the ability to search for messages I've deleted from my handset, but retained on the server from my native messages folder. Didn't have to login to GMail to find it.
    Are you saying that you can search for merssages that are deleted on yourt phone? I cant do that
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/245

If you go to your gmail folder and click the menu button, then click search and change the search type to remote it will search for messages that are still on the gmail server. This would only work if you only deleted from the BB and not gmail itself. I did this earlier just searching a contact name and it pulled up dozens of emails I had deleted off my BB weeks ago.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Oh thats really nice. Very cool
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/245

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12