We know you love widgets, so feast your eyes on this: RIM has just announced ... BlackBerry News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional

RIM posts new BlackBerry widget APIs, dev kit

We know you love widgets, so feast your eyes on this: RIM has just announced a software development kit for creating web-based widgets on the BlackBerry platform. With new APIs that allow access to a everything from email and calendar applications to the GPS, media player, files and documents stored on the smartphone, the handset's push technology and more, hot-to-trot software developers such as yourself can build all kinds of crazy apps for OS 5. What are you waiting for? Hit the read link for everything you need -- including the Smartphone Simulator and BlackBerry Widget SDK beta. And be sure you drop us a line after creating some award-winning apps. PR after the break.
    via Engadget

RIM Press Release
    Last edited by srl7741; 10-10-2009 at 08:11 PM.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    What berry is that? I want it now!!!
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Interesting, can't wait to see what they come up with....glad to see something new!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Lol I thought the same thing when I saw that phone I want it now lol but I think that was the first rumored storm lol,also this is great news thanks
    BlackBerry9000/ Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102