Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by genodelick And when it becomes aviable, the most probable thing is that ... BlackBerry News forum

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by genodelick View Post
    And when it becomes aviable, the most probable thing is that it would be onl within new devices, so I guess that me and my 8310 we're both ****ed up.
    It has to come with a publicitary something in order to sell new devices, of course.
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/121
    I hate to sounds so pessimistic but Im inclined to agree, They will "release new features on their newest berries", and maybe we'll get them on the current models we have 9 months after its been out. I love my berries but its hard to be optimistic. I mean look what happened 4.5 os, look how long we waited for that on devices that didnt already ship with it.

EDIT: Oh and Im still waiting for BBM 5.0...
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    bbm 5.0 is out in beta. the official release won't be until os 5.0 is out, which will probably not be until the next batch of new phones, which is rumored to be winter but we'll see how that goes.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    The older models wont be able to handle it, and only a couple of the new ones might be able to, You guys ever tried to load a flash website on a older computer, it just doesnt have the memory or cpu power to handle it. And remember skyfire was for flash video support, not full flash content, so wont matter if they beat them or not.

For now though I am still not going to be getting all excited over it, its gonna lag like a witch
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Lowercase no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30D51B0D
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    The older models wont be able to handle it, and only a couple of the new ones might be able to, You guys ever tried to load a flash website on a older computer, it just doesnt have the memory or cpu power to handle it. And remember skyfire was for flash video support, not full flash content, so wont matter if they beat them or not.

For now though I am still not going to be getting all excited over it, its gonna lag like a witch
    AMEN Brother!

If only I could get flash on my Apple 2E.
    "My Crackberry is faster than the Rev's Blackberry®."

MANX no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Converting form BBs to Iphone, as i switched Telcel from Iusacell

Im going to "play" the victim here, so, heres my space to complain, hoping somebody in the BB or RIM, Telcel, Iusacell corporate world read this story.... Here in Mexico theres a huge cell phone company named Telcel, with a marketshare of 70% or more, thats states its prices as it likes, mostly high (as a comparison the prices are 3 to 5 times for the service plan or minutes in USA).....Then, theres other 3 companys that share the rest of the market, Iusacell (parntership with Verizon), Movistar and Nextel. I was a 10 years client in Telcel, but because of the poor customer service and abusive practices and i terminate the contract and switched to Iusacell, the second large cia here.... They had a better attitude, better service and "lower" prices for the services... Anyway, the sad thing is, Blackberry support in Iusacell started to lack of support. Recently RIM launched Blackberry App World, and everyone in Iusacell with a 3G Blackberry, cant use the store!! And in Iusacell BB Tech Suportt dont know anything about it.... its incredible how mediocre are the vision of the guys managing the bussines....anyway... Then i realized that all in a BB plan we had to pay an extra fee to get the email on our Bbs... but now any cellphone with unlimited data plan can browse the internet and get to our email w/o problem w/o paying the extra... so, why pay for this BB "service", its not anymore a novelty or a plus. So now im planning to move to the Iphone, since i watch a lot of videos in youtube and search many Tech Info on the web and need a bigger screen to read confortably, and sadly i had to move back to Telcel again, because its the only company with the service in 3G and with the Iphone on stock..hahaha so its life.... well im done. Thanks for reading.
    MANX sends you regards from Mexico City.
    LG-E900h Windows Phone v 7.0.7004.0
    Carrier: Telcel Mexico 3G

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by psi chick View Post
    it should just be a os update. flash is not hardware dependant, so it should work on older phones. that is if they release the updates for older phones.
    They said the same thing with the App World. Although Flash is not hardware dependent in itself, they still might require the latest phones, or at least the Bold and up because of ram and cpu speed. Flash is a requiring technology.

SgtCrucial no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30EA313C
    Hi pinstack / R.I.M

I am MarkAnthoney Gildersleeve of Flint, MI, 48503

I've been using opera mini browser, xenozu, an mobiola x player. If you could put them 3 together in your own software it'd be great. Just an idea. I do a lot of gettin around your systems like changing the browser 2 explorer runs faster but not as fast as the opera mini one. I love BB.
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1128; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

PIN/ID
    30EA313C
    Xenozu works for youtube

Mobiola x player works for most videos

Opera mini browser allows your phone 2 straight act a fool lmao. Try these. I have been using em for a WHILE I didn't know yal didn't know. Anything else just ask... I wish I worked for BB I can do ANYTHING to their phones. I've had 1 since I was 17 I'm 23.

Last edited by azstar; 12-03-2009 at 11:16 AM.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtCrucial View Post
    Xenozu works for youtube

Mobiola x player works for most videos

Opera mini browser allows your phone 2 straight act a fool lmao. Try these. I have been using em for a WHILE I didn't know yal didn't know. Anything else just ask... I wish I worked for BB I can do ANYTHING to their phones. I've had 1 since I was 17 I'm 23.

Opera Mini and Bolt still can't do Flash on a BB however and that lack of support (same as the BB browser) has crippled the mobile browsing platform. With so many people using their devices for mobile entertainment, the ability to use formats such as Flash will open a whole new browsing experience.
    Last edited by azstar; 12-03-2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: removed edited portion of quoted post
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    30EA313C
    Their is 1. Its called operamini browser. Or just get xenozu.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtCrucial View Post
    Their is 1. Its called operamini browser. Or just get xenozu.
    Can you find official documentation about Opera Mini having flash support? If you check the Opera Mini site there is no mention of a flash feature and replies to Flash questions on the official Opera forums flat out say there is no flash support for Opera Mini.
    Last edited by azstar; 12-04-2009 at 11:12 AM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12