Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

According to BGR "We’ve been gathering details over the past month or so on this, ... BlackBerry News forum

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3

RIM planning 'Full' Flash support in Browser next year.

Advertisement

According to BGR

"We’ve been gathering details over the past month or so on this, and it’s pretty much confirmed: Research In Motion is planning on integrating full Flash and Microsoft Silverlight support into their BlackBerry web browser. Read that again boys and girls — full Flash support, not Flash lite...."
    [Read]
    Last edited by GaryF; 08-19-2009 at 03:11 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    I plan on this being pushed back again and again. I do love my blackberries, but I get so sick of hearing about new BB technology then it gets delayed over and over. You guys need to help me be more optimistic.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    ^thats life man, you wait....and wait...and wait, then it finally comes out, and its buggy.
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    ^^ That's what my mom said when I was born.

We will see what happens. I learned to take BB stuff with a grain of salt.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    if rim is saying next summer that means we're really looking at probably winter or even spring of 2011. rim seems to function anywhere from 6-12 months behind what they say. it's really freaking annoying too. they take WAY too long to release os upgrades and even new phones. yes yes everyone can sit there and say its that the're trying to work out all the bugs, etc. but then why are these new os's and devices so damn buggy when we get them anyway, even after being delayed 6 months due to bugs???

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    If it does come out. It probably wont support our current phones. They'll be in the new ones that are to come.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    it should just be a os update. flash is not hardware dependant, so it should work on older phones. that is if they release the updates for older phones.

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can't wait. Hopefully they don't push this back and back and release when they mean to.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.163 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Regardless of whether it gets pushed back a bit, I am just happy they're finally committing to it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

MANX no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeeeesss!!! That will be a major point for Rim!!
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

madlibran no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207CDCA8
    Full support flash, this is amazing stuff....whenever it comes, it will be well embraced.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Its about time!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    And when it becomes aviable, the most probable thing is that it would be onl within new devices, so I guess that me and my 8310 we're both ****ed up.
    It has to come with a publicitary something in order to sell new devices, of course.
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/121

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I guess it'll depend on whether Skyfire is released before this. If RIM doesn't beat Skyfire to "store shelves" I'm afraid its gonna get passed over.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    sheesh. Bout time!
    Gyros anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast