Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Anyway, as I stated before I am looking forward to the re branding of my ... BlackBerry News forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Anyway, as I stated before I am looking forward to the re branding of my Alltel store to Verizon. Before I didn't know if I would like it but with the new choices it is looking better and better. Just gonna have to pick the Tour or Storm now when it happens.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Me too (on the Verizon deal), Cowboy. If you pick the Tour I'm gonna be following you VERY closely to see how you like it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    very good point...what about the other carriers? independent companies that matter to local areas that the 4 major ones do not have service in that area cannot get the nicer phones. i work for the largest independent company in US and we cannot get many many phones due to the restrictions of other carries and exclusivness. So i see your POV and now you see mine. Its all good though...lets raise our glasses and sip this cold beer of choice and have a good time!
    Last edited by pmarshall; 06-19-2009 at 04:45 PM.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Haha.
    Beer!? Now your talking my language
    I don't want to derail the thread anymore than we have, but pm me anytime,brother.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Cant wait for Tour!! WOOP WOOP
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Not to drag up an old thread, but yeah, I'm now debating between sticking with AT&T and getting the 8900, then waiting a year for the Onyx...or going ahead and jumping to VZW and getting a Tour. I don't really need WiFi b/c the only time I am ever in a WiFi place long enough to care is when I'm at home. Other times, I have my ipod Touch if I really need it that bad.

My main reason for the switch is coverage. Vz just took over AllTel here, which always had the best coverage area of any carrier in this region.

And JBF, you're a lot misinformed about the gov't "letting" the banks run amok unregulated. In fact, the existing laws & regs on the books prior to all this mess would have been sufficient for 90% of what happened in the financial sector, had Congress A) funded the regulators properly and B) not gone to the regulators and told them to stop "interfering" with the banks and mortgage companies whenever they actually tried to enforce the laws and regs. Nobody was innocent in that car crash. Congress just has a unique ability to apply selective amnesia when they need to.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234