Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

can anyone help me please? i need to restore the 4.0 OS to my blackberry, ... BlackBerry News forum

angeladupas no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301089e3

Re: RIM Blackberry Desktop Software Guide.

Advertisement

can anyone help me please? i need to restore the 4.0 OS to my blackberry, and i do not know how...please email me

lisatp no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Re: RIM Blackberry Desktop Software Guide.

hey people i cant get the download for bb desktop manager, is there anywhere that i can get it. i have been to downloads page in this site but only gives me the device manager and no desktop manager download. what's the go with that. and i am not the only person having this problem help, help, plez help
    Peace Out

kroll no está en línea Stack level 1

hi,

i would like to know from where can i download the OS for 8700 series. i've wipe out the OS because of error 102 adn my desktop manager won;t allow me to load the applications due to no files or O/S in the BB device. Help please....

hemlocke no está en línea Stack level 1

You may have already found this now that its been a week, but your Desktop manager doesnt automatically include all the files for every version of the BB's OS. You'll have to do a search for your specific model of BB, (usually offered on blackberry.com or your provider's site). The files are typically 35-45MB and are labelled by model of BB. For example, my 7130e is 4.01

eduardoberlioz no está en línea Stack level 1

is this software compatible with windows vista

eli peled no está en línea Stack level 1

were can i find hebrew for pearl?

Coach8420 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the same problem and tried downloading a patch from Microsoft to no avail. Do you have more specifics on which patch is needed? I have windows installer 3.1 KB893803. I looked up the patch on microsoft's site, downloaded it and installed it and I'm still getting the same error screen. At this point, I can't install the desktop software at all.

Thanks for any help

jmrfernando no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hi can anyone tell me how i can view all backup detailes of BB8700g saved in my PC
    Wanna view it in the same format as in BB

jakahn no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: RIM Blackberry Desktop Software Guide.

Hello,
    I recently upgraded to a BlackBerry Curve from an 8700c. I have installed the latest version of the BlackBerry software. I tried to sync my new device and the software recognizes it, I can add applications, but it won't sync my Groupwise calendar like my old one did. When I try to configure it Groupwise is in the list but I can't choose Groupwise from the email systems in the list. The OK button stays grayed out when I click on anything in the list other than Yahoo. I have Groupwise 6.5.1 and my BlackBerry software is 4.2.2. How do I connect it so it will synchronize the calendar in my Groupwise account?
    Thanks,
    Jo

rdakrt no está en línea Stack level 1

Alright guys and gals I need some help also. I purchased a BB pearl and upon installation of desktop software I also am getting the 1720 "missing script" Can anyone offer more help...Please!!! Thanks in advance, and great site btw. Glad I found it!

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

The Media Manager in BB Desktop Manager doesn't see my (USB cable connected) Blackberry at all! Does anybody know how to fix this?

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

...continuing, is it true as I just read that MM doesn't work for 71xx? I was hoping to use it for images I have downloaded with the BB Any alternatives?

makeshiftxwiing no está en línea Stack level 1

I got a pearl today, and when i try to installl the software nothing happens. It says "click here to install" and i do, and nothing. ?

chromenut no está en línea Stack level 1

I've got a Pearl with v 4.2.1.96 loaded, and desktop 4.2.0.14. I wanted to update my themes and add some, but when I try, the desktop manager keeps saying it's going to downgrade all my BB software as the software on my BB is newer than my desktop!

What a PITA! How do I upgrade my desktop software so that I don't downgrade my BB? I've been searching with no luck at all...

jelane1014 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi! I just got a BB8830. I can make the ringtones sound off, but when the phone rings, it is not nearly as loud. I set it to high in the profiles; still too low. Any ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast