cnet.com via twitter : I'll say this for celebrity Twitter accounts: they sure can stir ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Blog Entries

Reznor: NIN App in the works for BlackBerry

cnet.com via twitter: I'll say this for celebrity Twitter accounts: they sure can stir up some news.

Nine Inch Nails front man Trent Reznor used it to good effect on Wednesday when he tweeted that a version of his band's iPhone application is in the works for BlackBerry. Reznor's camp hasn't yet let slip a release date, except the vague and taunting promise of "soon."

Presumably, Reznor and NIN fans won't have to worry about the delays to the software's release that dogged an update to the rock band's iPhone application initially deemed "objectionable" by Apple. A few days after Reznor's enraged e-mails and forum posts in response to Apple's rejection, Apple relented and let the update pass through inspection with nary a change.

[read more]

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Blog Entries
    I'm definitely going to be grabbing this app. I'm not a huge fan of some of their songs, but they were by far the best concert, last summer here in Edmonton, I've ever been too.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~