Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by thbassman ^^Be Nice Kay! We try to take care of everyone, not ... BlackBerry News forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    ^^Be Nice Kay! We try to take care of everyone, not just those who sing our praises

LOL

I AM bein nice..... LOL. :P

sharpgator no está en línea Stack level 1

thbassman re: homescreen icon

Hey thbassman, thanks for your help on this forum. I'm having a problem with Berryweather 2.0 and wondered if you could help. I am running Berryweather 2.0 on a Storm 2 (Verizon 5.0.0.320).

Whenever my BB is in portrait mode, my homescreen icon does not depict the weather but is the generic umbrella. If I flip into landscape mode, the icon is instantly accurate. However, as soon as I flip back to portrait, back to the umbrella. I have downloaded several weather programs in search of one that could provide an accurate homescreen icon, all to no avail. Every one does the same thing. I have also triied this on a friend's phone and had the same results.

btw, I had the same problem with version 1.xx. I sent an email to customer service and I don't recall getting a reply.

Any thoughts? Thanks,

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    I AM bein nice..... LOL. :P
    LOL! DON'T go after (not so good) people.
    It will cost you trust points and a L___ Slap!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by calibur View Post
    Hmm. Weird. I went into option > advanced option > GPS. Located my location from there then went into BW2.0 and it was able to locate me through GPS.
    Glad it worked out for you
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpgator View Post
    Hey thbassman, thanks for your help on this forum. I'm having a problem with Berryweather 2.0 and wondered if you could help. I am running Berryweather 2.0 on a Storm 2 (Verizon 5.0.0.320).

Whenever my BB is in portrait mode, my homescreen icon does not depict the weather but is the generic umbrella. If I flip into landscape mode, the icon is instantly accurate. However, as soon as I flip back to portrait, back to the umbrella. I have downloaded several weather programs in search of one that could provide an accurate homescreen icon, all to no avail. Every one does the same thing. I have also triied this on a friend's phone and had the same results.

btw, I had the same problem with version 1.xx. I sent an email to customer service and I don't recall getting a reply.

Any thoughts? Thanks,

I am just guessing but did you fill out a ticket on BS?? If so I have already replied to you. If not I am currently checking into this, as I do not own a storm and have not heard this complaint from our storm users on here.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

sharpgator no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I am just guessing but did you fill out a ticket on BS?? If so I have already replied to you. If not I am currently checking into this, as I do not own a storm and have not heard this complaint from our storm users on here.

I don't know if I did or not, but I just sent in this problem via email. I just don't recall what I did because it was on the previous version and I had kind of moved on.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpgator View Post
    I don't know if I did or not, but I just sent in this problem via email. I just don't recall what I did because it was on the previous version and I had kind of moved on.

I can confirm that this is aan issue with the early releases of RIM's 5.0 OS. It should be fixed in the next one.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Noticed something this morning.....minor, but mildly irritating. Could not scroll between locations. Had to shut BW down and restart. Works fine now. Just fyi.....

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Noticed something this morning.....minor, but mildly irritating. Could not scroll between locations. Had to shut BW down and restart. Works fine now. Just fyi.....
    Haven't seen that one at all, Roger. Other than that, do you love love love that 9700?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've noticed that I can't exit out of BerryWeather. In the previous version if I clicked exit it would show the red umbrella. Now when I want to exit it stays on the weather icon.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    im having an issue too i emailed them but no response yet its not recognizing my gps

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I went back to berryreview store and noticed the option to switch BW versions...when I clicked on it, I was able to get the 5.0 version for my bold...now I have the wallpaper option! Sweet!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Haven't seen that one at all, Roger. Other than that, do you love love love that 9700?
    I do, John. I've heard people complain about the size and that it shouldn't be called the Bold II and I do agree with that statement. But since I never owned a Bold and have been a Curve user for the better part of two years, I'm used to the size of the device.

I love the trackpad vs. the trackball! That alone was worth the switch.

Great little device.

StormyDave no está en línea Stack level 1

Animated Radar Map Issue

Love the App, and just upgraded for the 5.0 OS on my Storm I. Everything is just awesome about this app with the exception of the animated built in radar map. I have been having problems getting this to show up correctly. Sometimes it wants to work, and sometimes it is just a map with no weather on it, and then sometimes it is just a black screen. Anyone else having this same issue. Bassman should I do something to fix this? The animated radar is one of the reasons I like this app and mine doesnt seem to be working too good. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Haven't upgraded yet but will after I resolve this concern....for the last week or so, my radar map doesn't show any movement regardless of the 7 or 10 frame settings. Does this have something to do with the S/W change? Can this be resolved in my current version? Just noticed the previous post has the same or similar issue. Thanks.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast