Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Bellshare has always addressed my questions and problems quickly and efficiently. I have a 9220, ... BlackBerry News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

Bellshare has always addressed my questions and problems quickly and efficiently. I have a 9220, a 8900, a 9000 and now the 9700 running all different versions of BeWeather, amongst other programs of theirs - BePopUp, BerryBuzz etc.
    I reckon it's easy to bad-mouth anything or any one. It's far more difficult to contribute with positive criticism.
    If someone is unhappy with something, for whatever reason, just walk away... find another solution for your problem !
    thb - the problem (Error 523) I reported, has never occurred again. Everything functions normally ! Thanks for your interest !

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    THB, I didn't know you worked with BellShare. I'm not gonna waste your time with my problems, they're not really an issue for me. But could you post when the weather source is fixed for the older version? I like this app but can't pay for the upgrade. Hard times my friend, hard times. Thanks for the review also. It makes me want to download the trial lol. As far as thr OG situation don't ignore it, report it. Easy as that. If people can't accept an answer that you've tried to explain and they want to continue to bad mouth a developer, report.

Thanks again.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    THB, I didn't know you worked with BellShare. I'm not gonna waste your time with my problems, they're not really an issue for me. But could you post when the weather source is fixed for the older version? I like this app but can't pay for the upgrade. Hard times my friend, hard times. Thanks for the review also. It makes me want to download the trial lol. As far as thr OG situation don't ignore it, report it. Easy as that. If people can't accept an answer that you've tried to explain and they want to continue to bad mouth a developer, report.

Thanks again.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Bellshare has always addressed my questions and problems quickly and efficiently. I have a 9220, a 8900, a 9000 and now the 9700 running all different versions of BeWeather, amongst other programs of theirs - BePopUp, BerryBuzz etc.
    I reckon it's easy to bad-mouth anything or any one. It's far more difficult to contribute with positive criticism.
    If someone is unhappy with something, for whatever reason, just walk away... find another solution for your problem !
    thb - the problem (Error 523) I reported, has never occurred again. Everything functions normally ! Thanks for your interest !

Thanks for the kind words, delfim. Dont know if you saw my post but we are working on addressing that issue with a new version of BP
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

LarryMcJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Using RIM's App World to purchase BerryWeather has taught me a lesson...DON'T use it in the future! I purchased BeWeather 1.5 via App World and while v2.0 has been out for several days now, App World still doesn't have the free upgrade (I bought it within the Oct 16 time frame). So I'm stuck with 1.5 or would have to keep reinstalling the trial. All the other places have the free upgrade link (MobiHand, etc.) but they can't be used if the app was purchased somewhere else.

It would be nice if BellShare had a little easier way to upgrade to a new version, e.g. keeping their own list of eligible customers and just sending them a download link and new activation key.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Mobihand is where I got it from and the version of Berryweather I'm running with may not be the right one for my OS but it's running fine. Everything Bellshare makes runs great. Any claim that Berryweather is a bad program is just wrong, it works perfect for me and always has. You can't beat their programs.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    Mobihand is where I got it from and the version of Berryweather I'm running with may not be the right one for my OS but it's running fine. Everything Bellshare makes runs great. Any claim that Berryweather is a bad program is just wrong, it works perfect for me and always has. You can't beat their programs.
    Ok I am going to try to address this as I have been asked several times, one place or another. There are actually 5 different builds we released for BW 2.0, and most are backwords compatable, but since the newer software had a bit more options, such as the ability to make BW your wallpaper and have it autoupdate there, it is best to use the one that matches you software. So if you have a Bold running 4.6, the 4.6 build would work the best, if you have a new Bold 9700, then 5.0 would be best. We have had people try take what is not theirs and use it for their own benifit, so we have also increased the security with 2.0. If you would like to upgrade, be advised mobihand is the easiest, but they are still having a few issues, like not giving out the correct software build. If this happens, please contact us @ the email listed. So many times here in this thread and we will get you the correct build.

Thanks for your loyalty, and for choosing to be a Bellshare customer

Hope this clears some things up,

Thb

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryMcJ View Post
    Using RIM's App World to purchase BerryWeather has taught me a lesson...DON'T use it in the future! I purchased BeWeather 1.5 via App World and while v2.0 has been out for several days now, App World still doesn't have the free upgrade (I bought it within the Oct 16 time frame). So I'm stuck with 1.5 or would have to keep reinstalling the trial. All the other places have the free upgrade link (MobiHand, etc.) but they can't be used if the app was purchased somewhere else.

It would be nice if BellShare had a little easier way to upgrade to a new version, e.g. keeping their own list of eligible customers and just sending them a download link and new activation key.
    Larry, we hear you. We have heard this before and have already taken steps to ensure that our customers who have this issue will be able to get it fixed ASAP! I hope to have an answer for you on Monday, our developer is working to get this resolved by then

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Ahh..that's good to know THB...when I downloaded from Berryreview it offered 4.6 for the bold and I'm on 5.0....it works, but I was killing myself trying to figure out how to make it my wallpaper w/o success! I guess I will send an email to get the right version lol!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    Ahh..that's good to know THB...when I downloaded from Berryreview it offered 4.6 for the bold and I'm on 5.0....it works, but I was killing myself trying to figure out how to make it my wallpaper w/o success! I guess I will send an email to get the right version lol!
    SGZ, I am using the 4.6 build on my 8900, but I am pretty sure that option was not in RIM OS before 4.7 on the storm.

I'm going to order the upgrade from mobihand. How will I know for sure which version they let me download? When I look at the about tab on the one I have it doesn't tell me the OS version it is for. Will this new one say it there or is there a place to check it once I get it downloaded?

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Bro, if you have any issues, get back with me-I can get you the right link.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Thanks THB for taking your time to address everyone's concerns personally.........that is a good sign of Bellshare's professionalism and +1 for you as a stacker.
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

Thanks for the help. I got the right version downloaded and it's working great. You guys make the best blackberry programs and the support is the best!!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    Thanks THB for taking your time to address everyone's concerns personally.........that is a good sign of Bellshare's professionalism and +1 for you as a stacker.

We are trying to.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    To thbassman: thank you for being so pro-active, I have been thinking of getting a weather app for some time, after reading through your review and al this post, I decided to try out berryweather and am currently loving it. I will definately buy it

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast