Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by oldgeek Would you like a screen shot of my dead BerryWeather 1.5.47 ... BlackBerry News forum

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeek View Post
    Would you like a screen shot of my dead BerryWeather 1.5.47 that I paid for? It looks just all the other dead ones. I paid for it, I expect it to work. I didn't "bad mouth" the company based on what I read anywhere, it was based on my own experience. Try emailing support at BS (BerryShare). Version prior to 2.x are dead.
    Like bellshare has said the source is unreliable. You say you can show me a screen shot of a dead app. I'm sure some one can show you a screen shot of it working. I have the old version and it is working just fine where I'm located. I have had issues in the past but it was problems with the weather SOURCE not the app I haven't had any problems lately. As far as customer support goes bellshare has all ways gotten back to me within one day actually less than 8 hours response time. Have you been to the bellshare forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    BerryWeather appears to be a ripoff. All version prior to 2.x has been disabled on the day it was released which forces you to pay in order to continue it's use. This has been discussed on other forums a lot and it appears Bellshare is using greed as a business practice.
    I love it when people take confusion and try to stir things up. The old program does work because my wife is using it right now as I type. Let's check facts and not try to spread lies n rumours

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Like I said, all versions prior to 2.x are dead and I don't think you're being honest. Yes I have been on the BS forums and there are many discussions about this very subject. This is day 3 and no response from BS. I am not alone in my disgust on this issue. I'm sure BS has plenty of lackey's out there doing exactly what you're doing. Needless to say they will not get another penny from me and I will let anyone know of my experience on any forum that I run in to that is shouting the praises of BS.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Would you like a screen shot of my dead BerryWeather 1.5.47 that I paid for? It looks just all the other dead ones. I paid for it, I expect it to work. I didn't "bad mouth" the company based on what I read anywhere, it was based on my own experience. Try emailing support at BS (BellShare). Version prior to 2.x are dead.
    Old geek have you emailed support? I would bet not. They are swamped I am sure as any company is within days of launching a major upgrade to an already popular app. I can tell you they have a goal to always respond to any inquiry made to that address(customerservice@bellshare.com) within 48-72 hrs.
    Last edited by thbassman; 12-04-2009 at 09:25 PM.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Like I said, all versions prior to 2.x are dead and I don't think you're being honest. Yes I have been on the BS forums and there are many discussions about this very subject. This is day 3 and no response from BS. I am not alone in my disgust on this issue. I'm sure BS has plenty of lackey's out there doing exactly what you're doing. Needless to say they will not get another penny from me and I will let anyone know of my experience on any forum that I run in to that is shouting the praises of BS.
    Firstly I don't like you using my thread, whose purpose was simply to inform, as your sounding board for things you don't like and found on other forums. As previously stated, there was some less than perfect performance recently which is why the source was changed for 2.0 and is planned to be rectified for 1.5 users as soon as we can implement it. You are entitled to your own opinion but please stop hijacking my thread with your frustrations!

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Bmanley,

Maybe you misread me. Existing users get it for 3.99 or less if purchased after Oct 15th
    I found out how to get it for the $3.99 price since I'm upgrading and was trying to buy it today but the problem is it wants to sell me the version for 4.2 OS and I need 4.6 I sent a message in but have not recieved a reply. Any help in getting the right one?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Where did you purchase it from originally bmanley?

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    I found out how to get it for the $3.99 price since I'm upgrading and was trying to buy it today but the problem is it wants to sell me the version for 4.2 OS and I need 4.6 I sent a message in but have not recieved a reply. Any help in getting the right one?

bmanley send an email to that cust svc address, and I will make sure you get the right one after you do the upgrade, if it sends the wrong one. Be sure to iunclude pin(old/new) name, app name, OS version of phone, device, and what email was used.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    That is what it said for me as well when I prompted the upgrade on mobihand. It said I was buying it for OS 4.2 and I'm running on 4.6. However, I took the risk and it runs just fine for me.
    Perhaps I got lucky.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    oldgeek I would love to see your screenshot and have a look at your settings. Also what device and OS do you have? Send me a pm at the bs forums where I'm user jrhorner71.

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    This claim of the older version of Berryweather not working is absurd.
    Lie if you must but all you actually do oldgeek is make yourself look like a fool.
    Berryweather 1.5 still works as it did before 2.0 was released.

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Prove it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Here you go, how about this proof-screenshots just taken

as I said GPS is having issues

Here is a few more locations for ya oldgeek!

THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Guys.. the more you respond to him, the more you allow him to hi-jack
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Its done! The only needed proof is right above in black and white!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast