Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I picked up the new one last night (love my bellshare apps) only problem is ... BlackBerry News forum

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

Advertisement

I picked up the new one last night (love my bellshare apps) only problem is it no longer locates the town I live in!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Delfim,

If you would not mind, so it can get addressed more quickly can i get a copy of that error for your event log, pm me for details of how if you dont know.

Thanks,

THB
    THB
    The report has been sent to you via PM...
    Thanks.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I upgraded last night, since I bought the app last month I got a free upgrade. pretty slick app...
    -Josh

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Nice review, Bassman. I agree with you that it's a great app, one of the very best. My problem is that I have a BW license for my spare 8120 so I went to Mobihand, downloaded the new version - .54 - and entered the access code for that PIN. When I do that not only do I not get a chance to upgrade, I get invalid access code, etc., blah, blah, blah. This thing seems so easy to use and so difficult to upgrade.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Not too happy about the $3.99 upgrade fee... but it's definitely worth it... another great app from BellShare!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Nice review, Bassman. I agree with you that it's a great app, one of the very best. My problem is that I have a BW license for my spare 8120 so I went to Mobihand, downloaded the new version - .54 - and entered the access code for that PIN. When I do that not only do I not get a chance to upgrade, I get invalid access code, etc., blah, blah, blah. This thing seems so easy to use and so difficult to upgrade.
    When I went from my Storm to my Storm 2, I was able to change devices on Mobihand, enter my new PIN, and it automatically generated a new activation code for me...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    I love this app just wish if we got it before Oct we could upgrade for the $3.99 price instead of full price. Will have to wait until next year
    Bmanley,

Maybe you misread me. Existing users get it for 3.99 or less if purchased after Oct 15th

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Jb, send me your info and we'll get things worked out, one way or another!

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Has anyone else noticed problems with the older version since this update came out?

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    The older source was not as dependable as we would like! We are hoping to rectify this very soon!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    THB
    The report has been sent to you via PM...
    Thanks.
    I got it and have passed it on to the developer. We hope to release an update for BerryPopup in the next while to address this issue between the two apps.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Has anyone else noticed problems with the older version since this update came out?
    What issues specifically, PM me plz!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    BerryWeather appears to be a ripoff. All version prior to 2.x has been disabled on the day it was released which forces you to pay in order to continue it's use. This has been discussed on other forums a lot and it appears Bellshare is using greed as a business practice.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeek View Post
    BerryWeather appears to be a ripoff. All version prior to 2.x has been disabled on the day it was released which forces you to pay in order to continue it's use. This has been discussed on other forums a lot and it appears Bellshare is using greed as a business practice.
    Oldgeek I'm sorry you feel that way you really should form your opinion instead of believing what you read on other platforms. They changed sources for there weather info because the current one was not reliable as much as they would like. Bellshare makes the app they don't control the source there info comes from. The forst version worked very well. They have changed sources to a more reliable weather source. So this version will be even better. Don't bad mouth a company on hear say from other forums

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Would you like a screen shot of my dead BerryWeather 1.5.47 that I paid for? It looks just all the other dead ones. I paid for it, I expect it to work. I didn't "bad mouth" the company based on what I read anywhere, it was based on my own experience. Try emailing support at BS (BellShare). Version prior to 2.x are dead.
    Last edited by oldgeek; 12-04-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast