Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

No issues with soft reset or custom theme resetting on my 8900 at all.... BlackBerry News forum

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Advertisement

No issues with soft reset or custom theme resetting on my 8900 at all.

DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'm also using quickpull on OS .250, no problem whatsoever.
    For those of you who have it, upgrade to version 2.1.1 from 2.0.13
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

redroses no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb

Thanks Ed for the uplifting comment. It is good to know that somehow I could be of help although the thread is way old.

Last edited by redroses; 07-21-2009 at 06:36 AM.
    simulation credit immo - Simulation credit immo. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immo.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    The same applies to softreset or alt/shift/del.. You want to change your custom theme back to precision before resetting.

My main concern was for those who have quickpull set on certain times for an automatic reset.

The 83xx's are safe..
    Very safe. I guess it's all personal opinions on the app but I love quickpull on my 8310. I haven't taken my battery out in a long time

danny v no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AFF1C6
    i don't know why you've had problems but i've been using the quickpull for my 8900 now for a while and it works fine with custom themes.not every device is gonna react the same with each application it seems.hope you figure it out.good luck

mjtintin no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeh it used to happen to me and I never figured it out... So what did I do? Quick pul again... I never thought about that... And I'm glad I never coz that's waaaaay long as mine is set to auto off at 330am then I would have to change it...lol... Would rather leave it... It now works perfectly fine! I guss some things its best not to know...

RedHoodJoker no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Say Wha!
    I actually had this problem a couple of days ago. But it deleted more than my SMS icon, it deleted about 7 BB icons, SMS, Phone, Browser, Tasks, Calendar.....

It happened after I installed a theme and ran QuickPull. But I had did that numerous times in the past and after reading this thread I'm assuming that the unread messages I had probably caused this because I always clean my inbox. That particular day I remember having several unread messages.
    Favorite Apps: Aerize Alerts | BBSmart Alarms Pro | Beejive | BerryBuzz | BerryWeather| BugMe | Bloomberg | FaceBook | Google Maps | optionsXpress | QuickPull | SafeWallet | SlickTasks | TheScore

moxmike no está en línea Stack level 1
    Press & hold the alt key, the right shift key & the del key, then release all three. it takes a couple of seconds, it should reboot.

Guaps00 no está en línea Stack level 1

8900 and QuickPull

Ive had the 8900 for a couple of weeks now and QuickPull was one of the first apps I installed. I even have a custom theme along with Quicklaunch.
    Ive never once had a problem with QuickPull that forced me to change my theme back to the default theme.
    QuickPull is set to do a reset at 3:30am.
    I wake up the next morning and everything is fine.

One quick note - battery life on 8900 is not as great as the 83xx

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I have not had any issues with the alt shift delete method and i use nothing but custom themes, Im using the latest os on the 8900. And once i received a 8300 a year ago, I stopped using softreset, I mean whats the point of using an app to do a reset when u have a keyboard shortcut imo
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    This was happening when we got the first themebuilder update. I don't think it happens anymore.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234