Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Also, when someone in my fave 5 texts I'm not always able to read it. ... BlackBerry News forum

msnyse no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Also, when someone in my fave 5 texts I'm not always able to read it. It will show until they send another one and then it blanks out. The smiley screen will appear with no message or it will appear w/o all the extras. The background will show, but no headng. No message separators in the timeline. I did notice that it will only show the messages in daily increments instead of all the messages from that person. It would be nice if there was an option to set it for one's personal preference.

I'm going to try a battery pull and hope that I will be able to see my faves messages because I really like this app and wouldn't mind paying for it as long as it is fully functional.

Sory to be a bother. I forgot to add that when it does allow me to view a message from one of my faves, it disables the blackberry menu button. So when I press it, nothing happens. By the way, I have an 8900 w/os 4.6.1.239.

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by msnyse View Post
    My character count starts at 160 and as soon as it hits 147 it stops. However I still am able to continue typing. it would be nice if this could be fixed.
    Mine stops at 157. I never noticed this before. Maybe a bug in the newest version?

xlarkascendingx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207959bd
    I don't think it's a bug, maybe it's an OS thing. Mine works fine. What devices/OS's are you using?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I'm using .239

xlarkascendingx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207959bd
    I know nothing about tmo, sorry

Another thing I've noticed is that when composing a sms, the time/datestamp doesn't appear until after the message has been sent. Using the standard compose option you can see it as you are typing. The only thing I can see it the header with the person's name pic and phone number.

Update on fave 5 issues:
    I'm sorry if this tmo fave 5 thing is aggravating to hear but I am reporting w/hopes that it can be fixed. I've realized that I cannot view my responses to any of my faves unless I am responding to a text from them. It shows on my list, but when I click it I get the blank page w/just the smileys. If it helps I input my email address on the website and then verified my os before downloading and a battery pull didn't rectify this problem.

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow A newer version coming soon!

Dear All,
    We will be releasing a newer version in a few hours from now. The current beta is set to expire on May 21st, so depending on what timezone you are on it has (or will) stop working in some time. So don't be surprised if your start to see your SMS in native view again!

Also, we are working on the T-Mobile myFavs thing. If all goes well, the next release will include support for T-Mobile myFavs as well as provide some of the most requested feature additions.

Thanks,
    Ani.

feriendb no está en línea Stack level 2
    I really like this app. I have never had a beta come and go like this one. Works great all day then I don't see it- just regular view.
    I re-DL, reboot, nothing. All allowances made. Maybe they should call it ghostviewer! ;-)

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by xlarkascendingx View Post
    I don't think it's a bug, maybe it's an OS thing. Mine works fine. What devices/OS's are you using?
    I'm using a Bold with .167

I've got an 8330, os 4.5

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    8310- OS 4.2.2

I've downloaded it several times and see no difference. Is it suppose to be in the SMS and MMS app or MESSAGES app?

Downloaded v122

This app has grown on me already! I CAN'T WAIT to get the newest version. I've been like a kid in the candy store anxiously checking my phone all day. I bet it pops up when the Lakers get ready to play tonight. That's a win win for me. :-)

Me too! I have been like a kid on Christmas eve! No bells, no hooves on the roof though. I still believe.

tantricsunflowr no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also have been waiting all day...they must be doing some really awesome updates to make us wait this long! Good things come to those that wait...right?!!
    tantricsunflowr

PIN:

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast