Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334 LastLast

Originally Posted by fastcivic416 im thinking of purchasing this but before i do, i'd like ... BlackBerry News forum

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by fastcivic416 View Post
    im thinking of purchasing this but before i do, i'd like to know what the policy is for ppl who get their bb's replaced/exchanged?

ie. they upgrade, replace under warranty, get a new one as a gift etc... will we need to purchase this again? how can we go abouts switching devices without penalty? what if i use a pearl on weekends and a tour/storm during the week?

please get back to me asap as i would like to take advantage of the promo offer.

thanks again!
    Fastcivic - License transfer is always free with all Empower apps. When you switch your device you just email us your Order No & new device PIN and we transfer the apps on your new device

Infact, in a future release of Central we will put this power in your hands so that you don't even have to mail us. When you switch your device all you have to do is install Central and get your apps back.

Thanks,
    Ani.

fastcivic416 no está en línea Stack level 2
    awesome!

thanks for the reply! i'll purchase it sometime tomorrow.

btw, when does the beta expire? just wanna give all my friends who have this app a heads up. thanks!

ani
    civic - the app is out of beta. I did the release post in this thread itself because most of the users were following this thread. The beta ones would expire in a day or two depending on the timezone you are in. This is about the same time when the discount coupon expires.

Guess i need to close this thread or start a new thread saying - "Released"

yup.....i think u should close this thread or at least get a mod to do it for u.

btw, i just purchased it and installed it.

thanks for such a great product!

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ani- you can't hightlight a number while using sms viewer.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ani

Arrow New Release of all 3 SMS apps.

Dear All,
    Glad to tell you that we have new upgrades for ALL 3 apps - Empower SMS Viewer, SMS Popups and QuickSMS. The latest version includes feature improvements and bug fixes. Some of them listed below:

Empower SMS Viewer v1.82 (upgrade from v1.8)

• Contact Images are now displayed on Tour.
    • Fix for DateTime offset by 12 hours.
    • URLs in SMS is clickable in RICH view also.
    • Option to send SMS by pressing Enter key.
    • Option to Enable/Disable the application.

SMS Popup & QuickSMS v1.1 (upgrade from v1.0)

• Call directly from SMS Popup.
    • URLs in SMS Popup is clickable (non-Storm devices).
    • Minor bug fixes in Quick SMS on Tour.

Please upgrade your copies to the latest version from www.getempower.com or OTA from www.getempower.com/ota

Thanks,
    Ani.

Quote Originally Posted by ani View Post
    Dear All,
    Glad to tell you that we have new upgrades for ALL 3 apps - Empower SMS Viewer, SMS Popups and QuickSMS. The latest version includes feature improvements and bug fixes. Some of them listed below:

Empower SMS Viewer v1.82 (upgrade from v1.8)

• Fix for DateTime offset by 12 hours.
    • URLs in SMS is clickable in RICH view also.
    • Option to send SMS by pressing Enter key.
    • Option to Enable/Disable the application.

SMS Popup & QuickSMS v1.1 (upgrade from v1.0)

• Call directly from SMS Popup.
    • URLs in SMS Popup is clickable (non-Storm devices).
    • Minor bug fixes in Quick SMS on Tour.

Please upgrade your copies to the latest version from www.getempower.com or OTA from www.getempower.com/ota

Thanks,
    Ani.

the smsviewer update (when pressing enter to send) only works when replying to a message. when trying to compose a new text, it only gives u a blank screen and u can't type anything. u can't even do "add to:" from the the menu. btw, this is on a storm 9530 on bell running v.151 OS. i don't know if this matters or not, but it won't work in both portrait and landscape modes.

also, is there a way to send email updates to those who purchased the app? i only found out about the updates b/c i was subscribed to this thread.

thanks!

actually, this new update doesn't allow u to compose a new text at all on the storm. is there a way that i can revert back to v1.8?

ani
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcivic416 View Post
    actually, this new update doesn't allow u to compose a new text at all on the storm. is there a way that i can revert back to v1.8?
    OTA at - http://getempower.com/ota/17/47/v1.8/

In the meantime, I am looking into this and will report further on any updates.

Thanks,
    Ani.

Quote Originally Posted by ani View Post
    OTA at - http://getempower.com/ota/17/47/v1.8/

In the meantime, I am looking into this and will report further on any updates.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    wow......16 mins for a response time WITH a fix is almost TOO fast! thanks for the customer support and amazing service! i've been running into brick walls when it comes to customer service lately. service like this is definitely refreshing and always welcomed!

keep up the amazing work!

Vamp20048 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    hello
    Just woundering if I was to buy a program from you umm...would I get tht app 4 ever or would I have ta keep paying money 4 it monthly or what?
    BlackBerry8330m/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/189

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp20048 View Post
    Just woundering if I was to buy a program from you umm...would I get tht app 4 ever or would I have ta keep paying money 4 it monthly or what?
    One time fee and they offer device switches if you get a new phone.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

PIN/ID
    hello
    Very nice imma buy it I was testing the 1st version I enjoyed it very nice made the sms way better I'm glade they made this good job to all now I just gotta figure out how to buy rofl!

PIN/ID
    hello
    Sry 4 the double post but I ran into a prob the 1st version workd perfectly then when I went to install the new version its not showing up @ all in the empower centrel or n e thing so yah... I'm lost now crap!! Imma get the older version till I get a reply thx guys