Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334 LastLast

Dear All, Good news, all three apps Empower SMS Viewer , Quick SMS and SMS ... BlackBerry News forum

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow Launching SMS Power Pack

Advertisement

Dear All,
    Good news, all three apps Empower SMS Viewer, Quick SMS and SMS Popup are live now Among other things, this release also completes integration of QuickSMS and SMS Popup with Empower SMS Viewer!

Please update your copies to the latest version either from www.getempower.com

Also, to celebrate this occasion, we are happy to provide all 3 apps at a deep-discounted price of 50% OFF! Just use the coupon code ps50off in the Shopping Cart when you order. Please note, this coupon is valid only till 23rd June 2009 so please use it before it expires.

Best Regards,
    Ani.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by ani View Post
    Dear All,
    Good news, all three apps Empower SMS Viewer, Quick SMS and SMS Popup are live now Among other things, this release also completes integration of QuickSMS and SMS Popup with Empower SMS Viewer!

Please update your copies to the latest version either from www.getempower.com

Also, to celebrate this occasion, we are happy to provide all 3 apps at a deep-discounted price of 50% OFF! Just use the coupon code ps50off in the Shopping Cart when you order. Please note, this coupon is valid only till 23rd June 2009 so please use it before it expires.

Best Regards,
    Ani.
    hmm...seems it's already expired:d
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

ani
    hehe catside!
    There was an issue. Fixed.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    just picked up all three for $12.47....also very sweet registration!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    hey ani,the sms popup is not intergrated to the sms viewer. replying in sms popup takes you to the native sms app.

ani
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    hey ani,the sms popup is not intergrated to the sms viewer. replying in sms popup takes you to the native sms app.
    Did you upgrade to the latest version after buying? If not, just point your BB Browser to www.getempower.com/ota/ and upgrade Central followed by other apps.

Got ur PM too - feel free to spread the love

Thanks,
    Ani.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by ani View Post
    Did you upgrade to the latest version after buying? If not, just point your BB Browser to www.getempower.com/ota/ and upgrade Central followed by other apps.

Got ur PM too - feel free to spread the love

Thanks,
    Ani.
    updating now...a little confusion when purchased...the mobihand site said download only if you haven't downloaded the demo version...i'm guessing this didn't mean beta version

PIN/ID
    wut?
    got mine updated...the pic is not showing up on the popup...just the generic pic. is there a setting i'm missing?

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Just purchased the pop up and viewer app. When I get a SMS pop up and reply it shows the message as unread until I go to my inbox and open it again. Will there possibly be a fix in the next release?

And also you still can't scroll up on a text and highlight a cell number to copy it to your address book.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    Just purchased the pop up and viewer app. When I get a SMS pop up and reply it shows the message as unread until I go to my inbox and open it again. Will there possibly be a fix in the next release?
    i don't think that can be fixed...i hope i'm wrong.

^^ I hope it can be fixed

Also I am noticing that after I receive a voice mail I get a pop-up with the number "50" and nothing else is written. I have the option to reply, forward, and cancel.

When I press reply, it replies as a text to the number 50.

This is a new bug that I am noticing. It happens every time I receive a voice mail.
    ~Lauren

fastcivic416 no está en línea Stack level 2
    im thinking of purchasing this but before i do, i'd like to know what the policy is for ppl who get their bb's replaced/exchanged?

ie. they upgrade, replace under warranty, get a new one as a gift etc... will we need to purchase this again? how can we go abouts switching devices without penalty? what if i use a pearl on weekends and a tour/storm during the week?

please get back to me asap as i would like to take advantage of the promo offer.

thanks again!

Fastcivic I'm pretty sure in this thread somewhere it said that you can swith devices without paying again. Usually you just have to email the developer and give them your new and old pin.

Also usually you can only have an application on one device at a time.

I would email the developer to get a direct answer to your question because I am just going from what I know about othe paid apps.

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    These apps were purchased through Mobihand, so you have an account with them. When you see all your apps listed there, there is an option on the top of the login page to change pin number.

ani
    RIM's api for SMS are far limited than the Mail apis they provide. Among other restrictions (like not allowing more than one app to read an sms), there is no API provided by RIM to mark an SMS as 'read'. If in future RIM provides these APIs, and I hope they do - we will definitely give this option.

And also you still can't scroll up on a text and highlight a cell number to copy it to your address book.
    This one is with SMS Viewer or the SMS Popup?