Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334 LastLast

Ani, Sometimes I get my contact's picture w/SMS Popup sometimes I don't even when the ... BlackBerry News forum

msnyse no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Ani,
    Sometimes I get my contact's picture w/SMS Popup sometimes I don't even when the same contact is texting. I also get some unreadable text when I get an MMS but the sender's number is included so I'll know where it's coming from along w/the msg "some text missing. " Will this fix possibly be a part of the next release?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Pop-Up seems to work as it should as well as quicksms but viewer doesn't. I am going to try to delete and re-install but every time I open an sms its in default view.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Ani, I think I found a bug with SMS popup (or I'm missing something somewhere)
    But when I get a message and try to Forward it though SMS popup, it
    opens up the compose SMS text page, but there no option to put
    the address to whom you are forwarding it to. I do get the "send" option and
    when I do send it and check the text, I have a red X.

Also will Quick SMS and SMS Popup be able to work together?
    What I mean by that is, if you forward or reply within SMS Popup could
    you just hit the Quick keys to have the persons address put into the text?
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    OK, re-install seemed to fix it. However I have noticed this on my 8330 as well as my wife's. If you go to custom it totally freezes the BB. We are both running 4.5.0.160.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 07-11-2009 at 11:27 PM.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    OK, re-install seemed to fix it. However I have noticed this on my 8330 as well as my wife's. If you got to custom it totally freezes the BB. We are both running 4.5.0.160.
    The same is happening to me also. If I try to set up custom header
    it just freezes up. I have the 8330m with OS 4.5.0.131
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    This happened to me as well. I also have 8330 and os 4.5. So everything locked up within the customize option. I did the ole battery pull and so far it seems to work OK.
    Last release, I was able to zoom and crop the background image but this release won't let me do that.

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The "SMS Popups" and the "Empower SMS Viewer" are the SWEETEST apps ive ever downloaded to my 8130!!!!!
    Whats The Matter???
    Can't You See I'm WORKING Here!!!

This is with the Pop Up app.
    When I go into my voice mail which also shows up on SMS screen, I could not continue pressing number keys without first removing the pop up screen. What I mean is, I couldn't press 7 to delete the voice mail message. The pop up screen had to first be removed from the call screen.
    Last edited by Diffused; 07-14-2009 at 12:30 PM. Reason: sentense stucture

tashqar no está en línea Stack level 1
    so I just downloaded the SMS viewer and Pop up apps...they seem super fun! A few things I've noticed (I tried to read through most of the thread to see if I'm reposting but there are just way too many posts, ha)...

-Pop up doesn't open the text itself so I need to open the text anyway to rid the "unread" status
    -Pop up isn't connected with SMS viewer, which I've read people having the same question but didn't see any answer to...??
    -I have been searching for an app that groups my texts under the persons name. Is this something I can look forward to with the viewer?

thx!!

fastcivic416 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fastcivic416 View Post
    i found another bug but its no big deal.

i have a custom pic set as the background and i have the color of the font set to dark blue. when correcting a spelling error, it switches the color back to black but its only the word. i've duplicated this many times and it only happens when correcting a word.

like i said, its nothing big but i'm sure u guys wanna fix every bug before officially launching this app.
    just an fyi, this bug hasn't been corrected.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Sorry Ani, I like Berrypopup better. I do like having the app back for sure!

I have had an occasion or two when the viewer did not work, trying to replicate.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    is anybody having the issue using the Quicksms after you send the message a copy of your txt is left on your today screen?

ani: just to make sure it was Quicksms causing it, i deleted the other 2 apps and got the same result. So i have deleted Quicksms and it now my screen is working normal again.
    Last edited by McLovin; 07-15-2009 at 04:49 PM.
    LMAO at bj wheeler and his ex daily!
    twitter

Yup, have too.

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just too let everyone know if you have bugs please go to your empower central icon and click support. I'm really surprise that no MODs has said this.Bad..bad mods.....(Kidding)....lol

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    For the new SMS viewer.When you receive a message from a new cell phone you can't highlight it to copy to your address book.
    Unless you press reply and copy it that way... Not a big deal of course I just figure I should point it out because it's in Beta still.
    ~Lauren