Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 496

I love the option of being able to reply or forward an sms, but when ... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #421
    msnyse's Avatar
    msnyse no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    25

    Advertisement



    I love the option of being able to reply or forward an sms, but when I forward I get a red X by the outgoing sms that makes me think it didn't go through. It was received however. I also get the unmarked msg when viewing a sms thru Popup. Is there any way that you could get Quick SMS to show up as an option in the option list like save draft, send, etc...?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  2. #422
    Diffused's Avatar
    Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    151
    Are we to install all three apps together at once, or are they meant to be downloaded and used individually?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  3. #423
    ani's Avatar
    ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    for the storm on quick sms we don't need the letter in front of the name...and it would be sweet to have pics instead of names.
    Hmm.. Nice idea.

  4. #424
    ani's Avatar
    ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Diffused View Post
    Are we to install all three apps together at once, or are they meant to be downloaded and used individually?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    No. You can install only those apps that you want to try out. I posted them in the same thread since they are all related to SMS and its easier monitoring a single thread.

    Oh, and to tell everyone that the delay was well meant

    Ani.

  5. #425
    Diffused's Avatar
    Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    151
    If I were to install all three then, would they be able to work together?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  6. #426
    ani's Avatar
    ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by msnyse View Post
    I love the option of being able to reply or forward an sms, but when I forward I get a red X by the outgoing sms that makes me think it didn't go through. It was received however. I also get the unmarked msg when viewing a sms thru Popup.
    Do you get the red X every time you fwd an SMS or was it just a chance that happened once?


    Quote Originally Posted by msnyse View Post
    Is there any way that you could get Quick SMS to show up as an option in the option list like save draft, send, etc...?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Am I understanding it correctly - You mean, when you are on the compose sms screen you want to say Quick SMS instead of going to To: field and scrolling through the address book?

  7. #427
    ani's Avatar
    ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Diffused View Post
    If I were to install all three then, would they be able to work together?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Eventually yes! Quick SMS is already integrated with SMS Viewer, so if you have both installed, you can compose sms in the 'rich' view with Smileys and templates.

    SMS Popups will be integrated in the next release..

  8. #428
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i'm not getting any symbols on the sms's to indicate whether they are incoming or outgoing. are we supposed to be seeing them like on your site? http://www.getempower.com/Threaded_S...kBerry.php?t=1
    i'm now getting the green thingy and the envelope...the other ones i checked were old sms's so they must just be showing up on new ones since the update.
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  9. #429
    Diffused's Avatar
    Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    151
    OK, I'm getting some strange pop ups and overlapping screens when I am in the viewer options and clicking on custom backgrounds...
    "Uncaught exception, Unpaired Graphic
    (Paint) in class...
    The page would also freeze up. I took screen shots if you need to see.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  10. #430
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    when we reply to a sms at the bottom of the screen there are 5 boxes. the two on the right are the scroll up/down buttons the other three are blank.could we have the left one be a send button? would be easier than having to click menu/send.
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  11. #431
    ani's Avatar
    ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Diffused View Post
    OK, I'm getting some strange pop ups and overlapping screens when I am in the viewer options and clicking on custom backgrounds...
    "Uncaught exception, Unpaired Graphic
    (Paint) in class...
    The page would also freeze up. I took screen shots if you need to see.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Yes, please send the event log pertaining to the error message and the screenshots to the support email. Are you getting them everytime?

  12. #432
    msnyse's Avatar
    msnyse no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ani View Post
    Do you get the red X every time you fwd an SMS or was it just a chance that happened once?

    I'll have to try it again. So far it's only happened once. But remember, I am running a beta os.


    Am I understanding it correctly - You mean, when you are on the compose sms screen you want to say Quick SMS instead of going to To: field and scrolling through the address book?
    I mean, when you are in the sms & mms folder and have the date highlighted when you press the menu key and get a list of options such as compose sms, compose mms, and full menu, having quick sms as an option would be nice. What would be even better is if there was a way we could press a single key from the home screen and it launches Quick SMS.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  13. #433
    msnyse's Avatar
    msnyse no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    25
    I like the idea of having pictures as an option for Quick SMS too.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  14. #434
    automan69's Avatar
    automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    309
    Omg I just woke up and this is out. Koodos Ani! DLing Now!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  15. #435
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by msnyse View Post
    I mean, when you are in the sms & mms folder and have the date highlighted when you press the menu key and get a list of options such as compose sms, compose mms, and full menu, having quick sms as an option would be nice. What would be even better is if there was a way we could press a single key from the home screen and it launches Quick SMS.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    there is an icon for quick sms.just put it on your home screen or assign a convenience key for quick sms.
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •