Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

edit: nevermind.......i figured it out. i like how the emoticons are displayed tho. that's pretty ... BlackBerry News forum

fastcivic416 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

edit: nevermind.......i figured it out.

i like how the emoticons are displayed tho. that's pretty cool. if custom emoticons can be made/added (like windows live) that'd be amazing! even if u can transfer them from windows live.......that'd be awesome!

btw, is there an expiry for this beta?
    Last edited by fastcivic416; 05-10-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Is there a way in addtion to the smileys ani could you add the Rim logo in there
    As one of the different patterns or an insert your own background

~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    i'm going to check this out..thanks
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm running 4.5.52 on my T Month 8320 curve. Downloaded 2 times. Hit the menu button countless times. Cannot get this app to show up?? No options are showing up anywhere.. Anyone have any ideas?

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Do you not see any difference in your sms list when you click on one? It integrates into the sms. There is no icon. The options are in the menu inside the sms lists.

blakeyates no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    so should i try this? It seems to be having it's "beta" problems
    UGA Alumni 2008-11

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by blakeyates View Post
    so should i try this? It seems to be having it's "beta" problems
    This is a very cool app. Yes it has Beta issues but for the most part it is really cool. Download it and give it a try. My guess is you will like it.

blakeyates no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

will do

Will do. Ill let you know.
    UGA Alumni 2008-11

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3
    I see nothing. I open messages. I have a text in there, open it and its no different from what it used to be. In the message list, I also hit the menu button and there is no mention of additional empower sms options???

Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    Do you not see any difference in your sms list when you click on one? It integrates into the sms. There is no icon. The options are in the menu inside the sms lists.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    I know this may be funny have u tried rebooting your phone after the install, also you have to go to the actual message open it up and then there should be a options area not in the message list but when you open the the sms to view it then go from there hope this helps....it was hard for me to find it to at the start also

On a another note don't know if this has been posted already but after you change your options in the actual sms you have to go and back out then reenter the sms to view your changes

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyC View Post
    I see nothing. I open messages. I have a text in there, open it and its no different from what it used to be. In the message list, I also hit the menu button and there is no mention of additional empower sms options???

Last edited by Schirripal; 05-13-2009 at 12:37 AM.
    RedCurv07

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    I dL'ed the beta app and ill pass....it doesn't allow the messages to stay in the stylish view, it goes back to the original view once you exit the message. Ill just stick with the regular view, won't waste precious memory space on my BB for this app

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I tried it, I did have an icon that appeared and it said sms viewer when I hovered over it. Clicking on it did nothing and my SMS messages looked the same as always. There was no menu option for it either. I tried a battery pull but that didn't help. I deleted it.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Since we are one the same device az, I would say try it again. The Icon does nothing and needs to go, unless Ani can make it clickable for options. The app is very cool I just dont understand why it works great for me and not you.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Does this work with 8900 and 4.6? Does it, or will it have a way to export a entire archive of messages so to say to email? I like 3jam because I can export a days worth of messages every night to email but it lacks quite a bit of functionality in the visual area...If this had a export to email function, and works with 8900 id be VERY interested.

Thanks!

Blaine

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow SMS Vwr v0.98

Dear All,

Thank you for trying out the public beta.. A follow up on some of the posts -

1. The app's icon that you see on Homescreen or in Downloads folder will not do anything in the current version. Since SMS Vwr integrates completely with the native SMS app I think there is really no need of an icon (just like Empower HTML Viewer). In the next update, we will either make the icon go away or maybe use it to set the Options for this app.

2. Getting it to work is pretty simple at the moment - Install it and read any SMS. You will see the difference.

3. Options for the app is under a menuitem called 'Options' which you will see when you are on the sms screen (not the sms list screen). That is, when you are reading an SMS in the graphic view.

Also, SMS Viewer is currently under active development and there will be important updates. I hope to include most of the feature requests in it as we evolve.. till then keep enjoying the beta

Thanks,
    Ani.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast