Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Well I switched my settings to solid colors and set the font smoothening to false. ... BlackBerry News forum

xlarkascendingx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207959bd

Advertisement

Well I switched my settings to solid colors and set the font smoothening to false. Idk what it is.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

feriendb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Really enjoying this sweet app. Can hardly wait to read or answer an sms! I've put this app thru the paces - fonts, custom bkgrnds, patterns, emoticons, etc. Everything is gr8. How much for this FUN app? I'm hooked and cool.. B-)

feriendb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Really enjoying this sweet app. Can hardly wait to read or answer an sms! I've put this app thru the paces - fonts, custom bkgrnds, patterns, emoticons, etc. Everything is gr8. I have an 8330/os4.2/app v1.40.43.17 How much for this FUN app? I'm hooked and cool.. B-)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by xlarkascendingx View Post
    Still kind of laggy when replying, is anyone else having this problem or is it just my phone being a piece of crap?

No mine is still moving slow too!

Quote Originally Posted by VIOLATOR View Post
    No - I have the same problem. I have never had a problem sending texts before. Now it is timing out then resending a couple of times on several of my outgoing texts? Not everyone but still to regular.

David

It is affecting all of mine, but I am not a big texter, do more on BBM
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    207959bd
    So I figured it was due time, so I wiped my phone, not completely though. After that was said and done I tried it again and it was still laggy. So my next step was to remove my microSD card. I removed my memcard and voila, sms viewer runs spectacularly. But, the thing is, I want to use my memory card and sms viewer lol.

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    What exactly happens when in reply, with the laggines? I have not noticed this on mine. I have an 8330, OS4.3.

PIN/ID
    207959bd
    Update: when I click on the message in my inbox and I want to reply to it, it goes really slow. There's maybe a 5 second lag. But it seems to only do this when I text my girlfriend lol. I just noticed it about a half hour ago. I'm just gonna deal with it because it only does this when I text her apparently.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It's strange that some are having lag issues and others aren't. I noticed it on previous releases but not the past two.

A thought on the memory card issue would be that your images for contacts come from your card and if you have a lot of things on your card that could cause the lag. It might be a pain but you could test this by placing contact images on device memory.

PIN/ID
    207959bd
    I'll test it.

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    Update: when I click on the message in my in box and I want to reply to it, it goes really slow. There's maybe a 5 second lag. But it seems to only do this when I text my girlfriend lol. I just noticed it about a half hour ago. I'm just gonna deal with it because it only does this when I text her apparently.
    ~via smart phone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Does this lag also occur when you open the same message in your in box? And when open once and close, then reopen, does it still lag? It may be that when you open this one message, it needs to retrieve information from a specific server and the time lag may be what's causing this one address to be slower. In other words, I maybe external problem and not necessarily the software itself. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Diffused; 05-24-2009 at 12:09 PM.

PIN/ID
    207959bd
    I got rid of the application, I couldn't figure anything out.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    It doesn't matter who I text. I use Google text alot and it happens there too, contact pics must not be the only thing.

Ani is it accessing the media card??
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3
    Still kind of laggy when replying, is anyone else having this problem or is it just my phone being a piece of crap?
    Whats your device and os?

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    It doesn't matter who I text. I use Google text alot and it happens there too, contact pics must not be the only thing.

Ani is it accessing the media card??
    No, we don't use the media card at all, it gets the image from your contacts.

What is the "number of previous items" set under Options > SMS on your device?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Okay here is my review of the app so far after using it a couple. I really enjoy the icon that you can set the settings with instead of using the menu item in the menu. I love the ability for custom backgrounds on. That's one of the best customizable features on any 3rd party app. The whole concept of it integrating with the sms folder is amazing to. I used a few other threaded sms apps that was its on folder and it got to confusing. The negatives. I still can't resize the image of the person (this may only be an issue if it was already a picture used someones caller id) the lagging is also another issue. And it seems to take about 5 seconds to go from screen to screen. I know part of it seems to be to be because it has to pull the caller id picture for the person you are sending an sms to(if they don't have a picture I really don't notice to much of a lag). I have noticed only after I installed the newest version (and I'm still testing) that this also is causing any app to lag. (Example: I'm typing this review oberry browser /a