Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Wow, workin like a charm, I like it Pfluger you are the best ~via smartphone ... BlackBerry News forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Wow, workin like a charm, I like it Pfluger you are the best
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Still getting red led before I get LED for Alert for my email. I have all email LED's off for BerryPopup and Popups are checked for SA.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Still getting red led before I get LED for Alert for my email. I have all email LED's off for BerryPopup and Popups are checked for SA.
    Make sure your have LED (or "Repeat Notification" on pre OS 4.7) set to off on all e-mail items and all SmartAlert items in your BlackBerry profiles.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Thanks morgase just dl'd

Pfluger one thing just found when replying to popups from wife it fills in the subject line as "Re: Null". Is this a RIM limitation?

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    I downloaded the new version and I didnt get a tone for my SA alert this morning

vault1965 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    It looks like you got it right, so not sure why it does not work. When you turn off the popups in BerryPopup and then enable the popup setting in a SmartAlert alert, you should get popups for those messages only.

My Bold is on OS 5.0, too. And it is working.

Did you enable the popup setting in the SmartAlerts alert. What is your version of SmartAlerts and BerryPopup?

Well, i have tried everything and just cannot get popups working in SA. SA is 1.0.2 and BerryPopup is 1.0.14. BerryBuzz is 1.1.83. Popup settings in SA are enabled. I am on verge to give up...

vault1965 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    Vault check my settings a couple post back and see if that will help. I haven't had one problem since then
    JR, these settings should resolve the problem, but i do not think that is the way that apps should interact with each other. I have a lot of mails from my monitoring systems and i want to give them popups using SA. I have already posted test settings done by me and Pfluger confirmed that they should work. If you need workaround in order to make things work, than something is wrong. My only problem is not being able to get popups when BP is disabled and SA have popup enabled.
    Can you check if my settings work for you instead of your workaround?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Vault mine is working ok on 5.0, I had no problems since the last SA update, first thing I can suggest is delete all alerts you have and make a batt pull, I found that after update things are going wrong if you keep the filters, re set all your filters and they should work

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Quote Originally Posted by vault1965 View Post
    JR, these settings should resolve the problem, but i do not think that is the way that apps should interact with each other. I have a lot of mails from my monitoring systems and i want to give them popups using SA. I have already posted test settings done by me and Pfluger confirmed that they should work. If you need workaround in order to make things work, than something is wrong. My only problem is not being able to get popups when BP is disabled and SA have popup enabled.
    Can you check if my settings work for you instead of your workaround?
    Alright give me a few minutes to change things around.

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Ok I changed to vaults settings to try to test. Can someone PM me to test please.

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Ok just got pm and text tests worked good. I switched all BP email to no and turned on SA Notifications. All sounds and leds correct. Only things I can suggest now is to change anything that is white or red leds to other colors. When I used white got wrong sounds but right leds after one red blink. Hope this helps some. I'm using 8330/4.5.0.138 and all latest versions of BP BB and SA

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Thanks ealvnv everything worked

PIN/ID
    ask me
    One more suggestion, in profiles select under led none for all emails and messages but set the led color in smart alerts

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Ok on my phone profile settings I don't see anything for leds that could be another problem people are having. Exactly where you find that setting.

amf14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Finally found the DL link....

I was hoping to be able to select a phone number from contacts with 2 or more phone numbers in address book and the name displayed in the filter instead of just numbers.

I'll test and see if the initial red LED then actual LED color as per setting still exists.

Thanks!