Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Update: It seems to be working! But does it mean now that if I have ... BlackBerry News forum

amf14 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Update: It seems to be working!

But does it mean now that if I have a filter below the pinstack filter (white LED) that should flash green, the LED will flash a single white LED then green?

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    nope, should get the led you have seted up for....
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    night morg!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by amf14 View Post
    Update: It seems to be working!

But does it mean now that if I have a filter below the pinstack filter (white LED) that should flash green, the LED will flash a single white LED then green?

I believe so if it's from that same domain address. Remember that SmartAlert searches the emails and messages in the order that you place them from top to bottom. So when I have specific emails like Private Beta Alert {Blue} and I want it to flash a different color than the general Pinstack email {purple}, I place it above Pinstack alert. It will look at the Private Beta first and flash Blue. Otherwise if it comes from Pinstack like a PM, it flashes Purple.

Hope that helped. Maybe I confused you more. Better yet, I should just sleep and let Pfluger explain better.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I believe so if it's from that same domain address. Remember that SmartAlert searches the emails and messages in the order that you place them from top to bottom. So when I have specific emails like Private Beta Alert {Blue} and I want it to flash a different color than the general Pinstack email {purple}, I place it above Pinstack alert. It will look at the Private Beta first and flash Blue. Otherwise if it comes from Pinstack like a PM, it flashes Purple.

Hope that helped. Maybe I confused you more. Better yet, I should just sleep and let Pfluger explain better.
    we all need to get some sleep
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Thanks Morgase, thats makes good sense.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Lemme make sure I got this right. My app is saying it expires in 1 day but we have it to test until the end of the month right? I'm still trying to play with the order that the alerts go in and how they interact with each other.
    The next update will reset the trial to 7 days and the beta expiry will be pushed by a few days, too.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

That was a perfect explanation. Finally I learned how to explain it, too
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com

PIN/ID
    ask me
    thanks for the answer...when we can expect the new update? are we allowed to have some sleep tonite?

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    You mean that even in my sleep deprived state I got it right? Bassman you're still doing the review for SA. Your turn.

~Morgase~

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    thanks for the answer...when we can expect the new update? are we allowed to have some sleep tonite?
    There will be no update before tomorrow. We have to do some server work tonight. Everyone sleep well

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    You're an angel Pfluger! Have a great night. Sleep well everyone.

~Morgase~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    There will be no update before tomorrow. We have to do some server work tonight. Everyone sleep well
    thanks you too, thanks for the answers...

amf14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks! I think I understand it now....

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wasn't ignoring you guys. I'm at work. Work 6pm to 6am starting sat night to tuesday morning.

If they catch us with phones on the dock, big trouble. I keep it in my bag and can see thge LED.

For some odd reason I had green LED flashing. Only message I had was bbm from bassman. I was confused because I know that can't happen. I know what I saw though, flashed green until I went to break and hit a key.

Green is email, and I had none. Can't reproduce though. Didn't really think I could.

Anyway, just found that surprising and odd.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~