Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by ocanyc I just did a alt,shift,del reboot. And now My SA email ... BlackBerry News forum

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    I just did a alt,shift,del reboot. And now My SA email alert is not giving me the right LED color, and the popup doesnt even show one of my emails. It shows:

And then it repeats in the same popup.

I'm now getting pfluger's alerts?
    Cool bug
    send yourself a test email and it should go away I had the same thing happen until i sent myself a test email

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I have to walk away for a bit. I'm getting mad. I'm not getting my email alerts from pinstack on my phone but I am on my pc. I got an email from bb freek to the phone so I'm thinking it might be the alerts.

Taking a deep breath.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Remember....beta...breathe.
    Until later.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I think I'm more angry about not getting the actual emails from people. I'm just worried since that's how I know Craig wants to talk to me. He emails and then I log on to chat with him.. I have an alert set for his email and it has been working but I haven't received anything from him at all today. I don't know if that alert has been affected by this yet.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    send yourself a test email and it should go away I had the same thing happen until i sent myself a test email
    That didnt work, still getting the same pfluger alert message. Hopefully he'll chime in soon.

PIN/ID
    @5K
    That didnt work, still getting the same pfluger alert message. Hopefully he'll chime in soon.
    Sorry it didn't work. The only other thing I did was a battery pull. but that's what started mine.

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    It would be nice to be able to set the popups to work whether or not there is a filter.

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    As well I think there are 2 products here. 1 with popups and BerryBuzz for the casual happy go lucky sorts. 2 with popups, BerryBuzz, and the full SmartAlerts filters.
    Get me? One without the setup that simply gives the pop and color and simple alert, one with the full blown only so n so gets pop up blinking light and "you light up my life" tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberryfreek View Post
    It would be nice to be able to set the popups to work whether or not there is a filter.
    I totally get your point. We have been thinking exactly about the same. There should be some kind of basic mode with popups for all e-mails and sms without all the filtering that scares some people away who just want the simple popups.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

I just did a alt,shift,del reboot. And now My SA email alert is not giving me the right LED color, and the popup doesnt even show one of my emails. It shows:

And then it repeats in the same popup.

I'm now getting pfluger's alerts?
    Cool bug
    That's some hard-coded sample text when SmartAlerts cannot get any data from the message. Should be fixed

We did a minor fix last night and updated to version 0.64.22. Are you using this version?

For everyone else having the problem that new popups come up showing the correct address but the wrong message body or vice versa, what version are you running?
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    Ok I like the pop ups and the side menu bar cool options delete and marking read but I don't think the open (or envelope) is working
    I can confirm the open button not working. Will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Only thing I don't like is having to reboot after deleting an alert to take that alert out from the profiles section.....
    We are looking into this. Battery pull was just a suggested workaround

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    One thing is after you read the popup you've got to scroll back to the top to choose from the sidebar. A bit of a pain.

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    That's some hard-coded sample text when SmartAlerts cannot get any data from the message. Should be fixed

We did a minor fix last night and updated to version 0.64.22. Are you using this version?

For everyone else having the problem that new popups come up showing the correct address but the wrong message body or vice versa, what version are you running?
    Using version 0.64.22 on 8330/4.5.0.131

Abercrombie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me//
    just got my invite today, everything working fine and great so far, 8330 with sprint running os 4.5
    Sprint Curve red♥ & AT&T Bold
    Javelin/Curve 8900
    soon to be Mrs.George

twitter

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Bug: sms not showing in messages when received at same time as email

I sent a test mail to try a filter. Cas text exactly same time email came in.

I got sound for email (filter was wrong so didn't work consider no filter) got tone notification via defautl profile for email.

Got pop up for sms, no LED, no tone. Checked sms app, no sms there. Checed messages folder, no sms there.

Seems that if you get an email w/o filter (may be same w/filter but can't try, timing would have to be perfect) at same time as sms it won't save the sms to berry. Odd because I would think the sms would hit the b erry then trigger alert popup. But its not anywhere to be seen.

5.0 8900

Edit: changed themes to see if it was related, wasn't. When deleted message folder got uncaught error. Dunno if related to SmartAlerts but thought mention.
    SmartAlerts did show both the e-mail and SMS but the SMS never found its way into your inbox? That would somehow sound OS related.