Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1074

Thank you going to go get now. ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #271
    jrhorner71's Avatar
    jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Posts
    843

    Advertisement



    Thank you going to go get now.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  2. #272
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    1,118
    Wow.. I went out, came home and took a nap, and saw all the posts. I was hoping for an update by now. * rubbing eyes* Did I miss anything?
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

    ~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

    For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

  3. #273
    tiascurve66's Avatar
    tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    605
    Morgase, your a stalker!! I a waiting too I finally came in from off the deck.
    BB Girls Rule !

    We Don't Tolerate Scum

  4. #274
    Blackberryfreek's Avatar
    Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Wow.. I went out, came home and took a nap, and saw all the posts. I was hoping for an update by now. * rubbing eyes* Did I miss anything?
    Unfortunately you really didn't miss anything. Just bragging about the best weather app ever. Tell'em bout it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  5. #275
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    1,118
    Must be BerryWeather. Totally love that app. I've been getting alerts all day. We've gone from the 60's to the 90's in one week.


    Tiascurve......

    AM NOT! Put some tunes on woman!
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

    ~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

    For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

  6. #276
    Blackberryfreek's Avatar
    Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Must be BerryWeather. Totally love that app. I've been getting alerts all day. We've gone from the 60's to the 90's in one week.
    Yep Berryweather it is. Best weather app out there for the BB.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  7. #277
    wheelz's Avatar
    wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Posts
    514
    I have to agree berry weather is the best and testing for bellshare is the best also
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  8. #278
    Blackberryfreek's Avatar
    Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    308
    I guess I'm gonna have to catch the update tomorrow. Getting tired.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  9. #279
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    1,118
    Me too. Who knows.. i might wake up in the middle of the night to just check.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

    ~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

    For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

  10. #280
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628
    Can you set up an email alert and leave the 'Address:' field blank. I want to try and set up a spam filter for all my email accounts and just search what I put in 'Message Contains:' and when it finds it I want no alert at all. I tried this with one word in 'Message Contains' and I still get an LED light flashing, even though the profile for this email alert is set to no tone/vibrate/led. I even tried with an email address in the 'Address:' field and it didnt work. I got the LED flashing. Is what I'm trying to accomplish possible?

  11. #281
    pfluger's Avatar
    pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    Can you set up an email alert and leave the 'Address:' field blank. I want to try and set up a spam filter for all my email accounts and just search what I put in 'Message Contains:' and when it finds it I want no alert at all. I tried this with one word in 'Message Contains' and I still get an LED light flashing, even though the profile for this email alert is set to no tone/vibrate/led. I even tried with an email address in the 'Address:' field and it didnt work. I got the LED flashing. Is what I'm trying to accomplish possible?
    You will have to make sure that the LED and sound for the default BlackBerry message alert for that e-mail account is off. SmartAlerts will not be able to mute it. It can only override it when you are using an alternate sound/LED color.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

  12. #282
    Blackberryfreek's Avatar
    Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    308
    Goodnight all. Catch ya'll in the morning.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  13. #283
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    3,242
    waiting, waiting, waiting, how long have been waiting for the update one or two years???? i want that update, i need it......cmon bellshare........cmon this wait time is driving me crazy
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

  14. #284
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    You will have to make sure that the LED and sound for the default BlackBerry message alert for that e-mail account is off. SmartAlerts will not be able to mute it. It can only override it when you are using an alternate sound/LED color.
    Ok thanks. I'll try something else tomorrow. Hopefully on the new release

  15. #285
    thbassman's Avatar
    thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    10,235
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    Wasn't there another app too
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

    Yeah its called Berrybuzz! Check out my review here:

    http://forums.pinstack.com/f27/review_berrybuzz_for_blackberry-104394/

    It has all the details!!

    Awesome app as well!

    Hope this helps . . .

    thb
    THBASSMAN

    Carpe Diem!!

    thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

    Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

    My TORCH Rocks!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •