Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1074

Darnit. @ break was hoping by now. Now I have to wait till 2:30 am. ... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #256
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479

    Advertisement



    Darnit. @ break was hoping by now. Now I have to wait till 2:30 am. Bah
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  2. #257
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    3,242
    Forcing my patience while I'm wait for the update.....
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  3. #258
    jrhorner71's Avatar
    jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Posts
    843
    What happens when the trial period ends before final release? Does it lock up or will bellshare send out email for continuation? Just trying to stay up to date on this stuff since its my first beta testing of a blackberry app. I'm using berrybuzz as well and like where this ones going and don't want to be left behind.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  4. #259
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479
    Hate this. Reminds me of waiting for santa.
    Wish I could look while @ work.

    Doubt I'll get much sleep now before tomorrowsd shift.

    Eh, still its fun.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  5. #260
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    What happens when the trial period ends before final release? Does it lock up or will bellshare send out email for continuation? Just trying to stay up to date on this stuff since its my first beta testing of a blackberry app. I'm using berrybuzz as well and like where this ones going and don't want to be left behind.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    They take care of us if for some reason goes beyond trial. Last time we had temp reg codes.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  6. #261
    jrhorner71's Avatar
    jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Posts
    843
    Great, sounds like its easier beta testing for them than MS. Thanks for the quick response jf.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  7. #262
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479
    Bellshare rocks to test for. Ask anyone in this thread.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  8. #263
    Blackberryfreek's Avatar
    Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    Great, sounds like its easier beta testing for them than MS. Thanks for the quick response jf.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Have you tried Berryweather? Its the last app we beta tested. Best weather app out there.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  9. #264
    jrhorner71's Avatar
    jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Posts
    843
    I can see. This is my first beta where app was good without any extras and now they working on bells and whistles before final release. And on top of that they are right in the midst of conversations giving updates. Bellshare is a great company I've ever had the experience of working with. Keep up the great work.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  10. #265
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479
    Pfluger is my Pinstack idol. <Swoon>
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  11. #266
    jrhorner71's Avatar
    jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberryfreek View Post
    Have you tried Berryweather? Its the last app we beta tested. Best weather app out there.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    No haven't seen that yet where can I get it from. Right here on the stacks?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  12. #267
    jrhorner71's Avatar
    jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Posts
    843
    Wasn't there another app too
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  13. #268
    Blackberryfreek's Avatar
    Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    308
    Pfluger and Bellshare rock!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  14. #269
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    No haven't seen that yet where can I get it from. Right here on the stacks?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

    Its a great app. You can download the free trial here:
    http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...n=BerryWeather

  15. #270
    Blackberryfreek's Avatar
    Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    308
    Thanks ocanyc, I was about to go find that.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •