Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by thbassman OK so maybe I am being too picky but was sitting ... BlackBerry News forum

pfluger no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    OK so maybe I am being too picky but was sitting here thinking one thing I would like to see is an option to make alerts for BBM(available yet???) and for pin messaging. They are 2 things I use a lot and have not options to set alerts!
    Unfortunately RIM does not offer an interface to 3rd party applications to be notified of the BBM messages. So the same problem as with BerryBuzz.

Only PIN support would be for PIN messages sent via the default messaging application (as for sending e-mails).
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    That could make it easier, as long as the menu is not too long, depending on the font size the one in BB Weather can be 2 pgs.
    What it could do is have a selection to use that paticular email, sms, etc. and take you to SA and at the same time create a new alert fo that paticular one.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Ooo! I'm liking that idea!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Ooo! I'm liking that idea!
    Second that

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    So it would take you directly to the change if they could do that I like that too.

This is 3rd all in favor say I!

LOL

Sorry got carried away

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    There gonna have this ap so slick at the end of 7 days nobody will be able to resist it. Thanks again for all the interaction pfluger. This makes it fun for us all.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm using this beta and I like the idea at the same time I also agree this should be one with Berrybuzz. I think the alerts for one specific email is great. Also if I understand correctly, we can ignore unwanted emails from a certain email address for whatever reason. My question is, can you include an option to ignore whole email domains? Maybe I missed this but maybe by using a wild character or asterisk before @newbizservice.com. That is just an example domain of course. For me sometimes I get spam from different domains like this and wish I had a way to ignore them completely when they get past the email service provider's spam filter. I actually prefer to leave the spam filter off since sometimes legit emails go there. Is this doable?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    According to the help pop up, you can insert part of an adress, and I believe it ignores any email with that as part of its adress.
    So by that I guess you could set an alert, but for ignoring you'd have to set no tone (or volume to 0) etc.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    im back... love the information that's been posted here so far... i played around with the settings a lil more and made them complicated just so see if it would slow my device down but it didnt really make a difference... so far so good...

great job bellshare... amazing app once again...

maybe you guys should also make a blackberry torrent app... !!! seriously...
    i see RED...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Now now red, pop ups first.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Now now red, pop ups first.
    oh yea... popups definitely first... !!!
    i see RED...

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Just thinking another nice feature if we set an alert for something we don't want that it could automatically delete it or bring a pop up with the option to delete it. Don't know if they could do that.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    im back... love the information that's been posted here so far... i played around with the settings a lil more and made them complicated just so see if it would slow my device down but it didnt
    Hey red bellshare developers already know you, they know you like give their apps hard times, they were ready for ya this time.lol
    And yeah pop ups first

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    I'm using this beta and I like the idea at the same time I also agree this should be one with Berrybuzz. I think the alerts for one specific email is great. Also if I understand correctly, we can ignore unwanted emails from a certain email address for whatever reason. My question is, can you include an option to ignore whole email domains? Maybe I missed this but maybe by using a wild character or asterisk before @newbizservice.com. That is just an example domain of course. For me sometimes I get spam from different domains like this and wish I had a way to ignore them completely when they get past the email service provider's spam filter. I actually prefer to leave the spam filter off since sometimes legit emails go there. Is this doable?
    You can have multiple addresses match by separating them using spaces. An address can be anything from a full address to only a part. So you could use @host.com to match a full domain. Or user@ for matching usernames.
    Then you would have to create a rule for all the messages you would like to ignore. Move it up in the list and assign a silent profile. As rules are matched in order this will match and any following rules will be ignored.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    That's nice to know. Ill set some up to ignore and shut down peek and see how that goes.

Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast