Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Not exactly what I meant jb. Boys ended video game and I hit send without ... BlackBerry News forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Not exactly what I meant jb. Boys ended video game and I hit send without adding a ""

Was my sense of humor not translating well into text. I apologize man, seriously.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Come on boys! Play nice or timeouts for you both.

I think we're all just a bit antsy because we cant really find anything more to say about it. We've got some suggestions and we'd like to know what they think.
    Nope. I'm definitely the one out of line here...and sorry for the intrusion. I'll now slither back into the woodwork as a low key beta tester. Keep up the good work you guys.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Ok, so here is some feedback. We are seriously looking into popups... Not yet decided though.

I will post back when we have reached a decision or have something ready to play with
    Last edited by pfluger; 04-17-2009 at 03:42 PM.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Nope. I'm definitely the one out of line here...and sorry for the intrusion. I'll now slither back into the woodwork as a low key beta tester. Keep up the good work you guys.
    See above darn it
    You weren't out of line at all. Its the fact that intentions never translate well into text. No harm no foul as far as I'm concerned.

Morgase is right (gasp, I said a woman is right, put in your calendar with a SmartAlerts!), just nada to report. I think we all got so into reporting with BerryWeather that we just expected the same. This one is pretty much dead on. Almost boring. Which, if you think about it is exactly what pfluger and bellshare would hope for.

You're a good guy jb, let's bury this misunderstanding and have fun with it.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    JB. You're a mod.. You can jump in when you like. We totally hijacked the thread.

Pfluger should have something for us soon so we'll chill out.

And JF.. I put that down. Its in writing here too. Morgase is right! About time I get props! Lol :P

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    OK so maybe I am being too picky but was sitting here thinking one thing I would like to see is an option to make alerts for BBM(available yet???) and for pin messaging. They are 2 things I use a lot and have not options to set alerts!
    So I now have a chance to play with this app however I do agree with thbassman can we have something for pin messaging. I do get tons of emails and I did set them up for my att email but of course I haven't gotten a single one as of yet.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I'm with ya'll in the fact I can't find anything to improve upon other than popups and I believe ya'll covered that well. This a bit boring compared to Berryweather. We actualy had something to do than sit here and wish we had something to do.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by tiascurve66 View Post
    So I now have a chance to play with this app however I do agree with thbassman can we have something for pin messaging. I do get tons of emails and I did set them up for my att email but of course I haven't gotten a single one as of yet.
    I've only got your bb email or I'd send you a few.

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I've got a suggestion for SA. It would be nice instead of having to go to options every time you want to add something to be able to do it from the menu of like email, or sms, or calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Ok, so here is some feedback. We are seriously looking into popups... Not yet decided though.

I will post back when we have reached a decision or have something ready to play with
    Just.....yay!

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberryfreek View Post
    I've got a suggestion for SA. It would be nice instead of having to go to options every time you want to add something to be able to do it from the menu of like email, or sms, or calendar.
    Interesting idea. We had actually already been thinking about something like this. It would auto-create the filter based on the message/calendar event etc that is selected. Could make it into a future version.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Just.....yay!
    This is good news. Developers that interact with users and listen is always a good thing.

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Interesting idea. We had actually already been thinking about something like this. It would auto-create the filter based on the message/calendar event etc that is selected. Could make it into a future version.
    That's pretty much what I had in mind.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Awesome News!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiascurve66 View Post
    Apparrantly I am not alone with this-saw anothe post or two about it?? What do you say Mr Pfluger???
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

That could make it easier, as long as the menu is not too long, depending on the font size the one in BB Weather can be 2 pgs.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast