Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Ok the first 3 emails I sent to my self came in very well even ... BlackBerry News forum

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin

Advertisement

Ok the first 3 emails I sent to my self came in very well even the msn live account showed the message where as before it showed empty message content ill post when I try some other things. Oh and berry buzz is working fine with this also lights are as I have them set up
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well crap, since new update my berrybuzz isnt working.......did a bat pull, gonna keep trying

when i turn the berrypop off it shows berrybuzz, if i have berrypop on, it just blinks red

UGH lol
    Last edited by Angus_413; 04-22-2009 at 06:39 AM.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Pics work, smallish even @ extra lg, but I'm cool with it.

No reply....no comment.

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    0.35.14 installed and working on 8900, so far no problems,will try to see if i have any issues with berrybuzz running at the same time.

ajdjunkmail no está en línea Stack level 1
    Maybe its just me, since I'm a shortcut kinda guy, but scrolling the msg only works with the track ball and not space; or t and b for top and bottom.

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    When clicking the Open icon, wouldnt it be better for the app to open that particular message? Its not a big issue just wondering

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    When clicking the Open icon, wouldnt it be better for the app to open that particular message? Its not a big issue just wondering
    I noticed this, too. It just opens the folder for that e-mail address. I would think it would actually open the message itself.

Also, while the preview is working now, I noticed it doesn't handle HTML code very well. Don't know if anybody has mentioned that or not.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I upgraded to the newer release and so far, I'm getting the email preview. Only 1 email came thru and it was HTML sent via Gmail IMAP. Thanks for you work in improving this.

I agree with the last post about clicking on open message and going directly to that specific message versus seeing the message list.

cmcooley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    None
    Emails work fine for me. I still have the issue though when I get an sms and my bb is locked it hangs for aminute or so and then brings the popup up then after I close it it leaves to popup box there with the outside of it still as the locked picture and where the box was its to the other screen. Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried different themes to see if that was it but still does it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmfuss View Post
    Emails work fine for me. I still have the issue though when I get an sms and my bb is locked it hangs for aminute or so and then brings the popup up then after I close it it leaves to popup box there with the outside of it still as the locked picture and where the box was its to the other screen. Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried different themes to see if that was it but still does it.
    Whoa. Ya lost me there, Cas!

When she closes it, the box is still there. No text, just a box.

Reminds me of when windows would hang. You could close a dialog box and the greyed out box would still be there, even though the program would be closed.

She should have enough free memory, does a reset every morning. I haven't seen it but she's described it better in person.

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I think someone has mentioned this before but when a popup comes while I'm typing, by the time I get myself stopped the popup has gone. Don't know if that can be fixed but it would be nice.

cmcooley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    None
    You have the two different screens for when its locked and when its not. After I close the popup, the box is still there. The outside around the box is what its supposed to be after unlocking it. Where the box is, its still the locked screen picture. Maybe I can try to use jays phone and take a picture of it and try to post it

I'd agree.

Yes, a picture is worth 1000 words. But I do understand it better now, thanks.

Just givin' ya a hard time for the run-on sentence, Cas!

Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast