Page 64 of 83 FirstFirst ... 5960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Morgase thank you for the pm. Want to say thanks to pfluger the setting I ... BlackBerry News forum

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K

Advertisement

Morgase thank you for the pm.

Want to say thanks to pfluger the setting I was missing was the lineup for the leds. I had the blue below yellow. When I switched it up everything started working right with the leds.

So started messing with the tones and everything working right now with not one problem text or emails. Now will try setting phone filters.

To pfluger and bellshare. This has been an enjoyable beta experience for a bb for me and am willing to beta test further apps for you all.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    @5K
    just noticed something that i'm not sure was covered or i missed. when in an email popup you can reply and forward. but when you click open it will not open the message but the inbox itself. Is that a RIM problem?

amf14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    just noticed something that i'm not sure was covered or i missed. when in an email popup you can reply and forward. but when you click open it will not open the message but the inbox itself. Is that a RIM problem?
    Yes. it's a limitation with RIM.

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Quote Originally Posted by amf14 View Post
    Yes. it's a limitation with RIM.
    thank you. that would also be the reason when click on reply or forward it still shows as unread then i presume.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Dunno what's happened, but its finally working.

Happy to report that the LEDs are working with sms. Dunno why, don't care. Its working.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    this is great more updates going to get them now. i tell you guys (especially jf ) keeping up with you all is pretty tricky. i thought i used my phone a lot i've got nothin. this has been fun learned a lot

Sorry I missed you Wheelz. I was trying to find all the names that frequently post feedback when the updates came. Totally missed you. Next time I will PM you.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Dunno what's happened, but its finally working.

Happy to report that the LEDs are working with sms. Dunno why, don't care. Its working.

Maybe it just need some sleep like you did! LOL

~Morgase~

Its tricky keeping up with me? Who'd a thunk it? (Not sure what he meant....)

Yeah Morgase, last night...rough.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I think we have good candidates for release on buzz and popups. Funny how we got popups to work before SA. It seems like SA is a bit more advanced with making sure the LEDs and alerts are placed in the proper order.

And yeah.. sometimes it is hard to keep up with pfluger and all the feedback we post. I try to remember what page I posted on last to read everything before posting.

Can't wait to see what Bellshare has up its sleeve to test next..I'd almost like to see a bit more work on instango. Make it nicer looking and easier to use? or a music app even though I just won the nuTsie app. I'm still looking for a clock application that allows me to view a few clocks from around the world on my homescreen.

~Morgase~

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I think we have good candidates for release on buzz and popups. Funny how we got popups to work before SA. It seems like SA is a bit more advanced with making sure the LEDs and alerts are placed in the proper order.

And yeah.. sometimes it is hard to keep up with pfluger and all the feedback we post. I try to remember what page I posted on last to read everything before posting.

Can't wait to see what Bellshare has up its sleeve to test next..I'd almost like to see a bit more work on instango. Make it nicer looking and easier to use? or a music app even though I just won the nuTsie app. I'm still looking for a clock application that allows me to view a few clocks from around the world on my homescreen.
    I agree instango could use an update since facebook got chat know I've been able to catch up with cousins I haven't seen in 20 years. I'd like to see their take on a podcast app as well.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    That would be nice. I wish they would update the Facebook app to allow chat but Bellshare could add that to Instango. And then...

I wonder if they could get the three apps here to work with Instango?? Hmm... sounds like another challenge Pfluger.

~Morgase~

Really would like to see progress on someone's end with the updates some folks get in BerryWeather. I know Catstide is frustrated.

Instago has bee updated, and with that and all this I wonder how Bellshare is keeping up with it all.

They've gone from 1 app to 5, and I'd hate to see them get bogged down.

Either way, again its been fun (a bit more frustrating too). Seems Bellshare is going ahead with a modular approach to blackberry software. I like it so far.

Once again I'm at the part of the beta where I get to make everyone groan:

How much will they be Pfluger?

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Hey guys leave pfluger take a break,
    After that Good Morning every one, beatifull sunny sunday here, heading to work....

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    The only thing with the updates in Berryweather is that Bellshare is limited to the information that NWS gives them. If smaller local weather stations are reporting things faster, how can we expect Bellshare to add all of them in as well? There are limitations to every app.

When was the last instango update? I just recently added it to my phone.. in the last 2 months maybe.

I like the modular approach. I think pfluger mentioned something about incorporating Berrypopup with BerryWeather.

One more thing I was going to suggest for Berrypopup. Is it possible to add a function to only do a popup for who is sending the message and not include the message part? I was just thinking that sometimes when I am at home and infront of the pc, I don't read the popups I get for pinstack. I just see the message and refresh the pinstack page or log in.

~Morgase~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    ...............Once again I'm at the part of the beta where I get to make everyone groan:

How much will they be Pfluger?
    (.....groan.....)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com